搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 瑪利曼小學
樓主: WeWeWahWah
go

瑪利曼小學 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-1-6 17:23 |只看該作者

Re: 瑪利曼小學

Your girl must be smart and brilliant!  Since when you have transferred her to MM from SPC?  

Do you think both school have the same community
in terms of religion?  My friend said she didn't meet any sisters or brothers or fathers at school unless there is a family mass.  

momomama 寫道:
My girl received it last year. It a certificate presented by the class mistress. Total 10 students will get a "LITTLE ANGEL" certificate. I'm not sure if its a standard of the all classes. Students should have  good attendance, punctuailty, learning attitude, diligent, polite, helpful....etc
我最愛我老婆  :-)

42#
發表於 06-1-6 17:25 |只看該作者

flower99,

Thanks for your sharing!  Very interesting!

43#
發表於 06-1-6 20:48 |只看該作者

Thank You all of your comments!

I have opened a new topic : 請問有沒有家長像我一樣,要決擇女兒在銅鑼灣聖保祿學校(小學部)或瑪利曼就讀呢?

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=499348&forum=7&4

請各位家長給些意見.

44#
發表於 06-1-7 00:14 |只看該作者

Dear momomama,

Thanks for your sharing. My daughter will enter MPS P1 in the coming academic year. I agree with you teacher's attitute is more important in the studying. I know SPC requires student have higher discipline so MPS is more suitable for kids having active character.

Regards

45#
發表於 06-1-7 01:15 |只看該作者

我女女當年都係淨得宗教分,但都要在大抽獎時先派到,因為無姊妹讀我又唔係舊生,當時點夠人爭. 佢唔smart和brilliant,因為佢唔鍾意中文,所以中文科讀得比人辛苦.這亦都係我死都要入到marymount的原因.佢現在已習慣MM咁輕鬆的生活,功課少又無考試,我又只係淨針對佢中文一科,睇怕拍佢都唔走,好等中學時先再決定,因我都係鍾意SPC中學多過小學.

46#
發表於 06-1-7 19:32 |只看該作者

Hi flower99,

I believe each child who entered MPS has sufficient support from parents and is capable to challenge for academic results.  Good luck to all MPS girls!

flower99 寫道:
我女女當年都係淨得宗教分,但都要在大抽獎時先派到,因為無姊妹讀我又唔係舊生,當時點夠人爭. 佢唔smart和brilliant,因為佢唔鍾意中文,所以中文科讀得比人辛苦.這亦都係我死都要入到marymount的原因.佢現在已習慣MM咁輕鬆的生活,功課少又無考試,我又只係淨針對佢中文一科,睇怕拍佢都唔走,好等中學時先再決定,因我都係鍾意SPC中學多過小學.

47#
發表於 06-1-9 11:08 |只看該作者

Dear 54830891,

Yes, SPC requirements are quite strict in some way and I do agree that sometimes teachers has to set very clear rules and regulations to the students in order to manage them. However, that must be reasonable.

Anyway, welcome to join the MSS big family and hope your daughter can enjoy her school life in MSS.

Brgds

48#
發表於 06-1-10 09:25 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題