教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 DGJS Results????????
發新帖
樓主: martie
go

DGJS Results???????? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-22 13:41 |顯示全部帖子

Re: DGJS Results????????

totally agree, but those 無家底 being selected will be suffered because they are not part of the crowd and most likely they will be discriminated.

Kareese 寫道:
其實好明顯,多數收CCKG學生,和收家底好的。不過都收少量無家底的做下樣咁啦!

2#
發表於 05-12-23 10:07 |顯示全部帖子

yukico,

Your own experience does mean that it will apply to others at school, your daughter can not represent all those 無家底 at DGJS, BK is a place where people will have right to express their view, you should be proud of having your daughter studying at DGJS and if you think you are a good representative of DGJS parent, you should take care of the image and please watch your language and do not use the word "詛咒".

3#
發表於 05-12-23 13:58 |顯示全部帖子

tingtingting,

It seems to me that you are not sharing opinion but you want people to believe you and conclude your way, come on, I am not saying DGJS is no good, so don't get upset and accuse people for putting their comment, I think BK mums are wise enough to judge and decide whose words they should believe, so why so sensitive about it and accusing me for such minor thing, pardon me but you make me feel like that there are few DGJS spies here on BK       

4#
發表於 05-12-23 16:09 |顯示全部帖子

yukico,

As I said before, I don't think your "一手經驗" will reflect that all other will be the same, I learnt from people I trust  and I think don't see the need for me to give you the 事實的根據, because I am sure the more I say the more you will fight back, somehow you have revealed that you are very much protecting DGJS, I don't want to make this an arguing forum so let stop here.  On the other hand, if you and 'tingtingting' want to convince me or other people that what you said it ture, I think you should handle this case in a better way.  

5#
發表於 05-12-23 16:56 |顯示全部帖子

It is good that you made such observation.

So we all should becareful when reading comments on BK.

洋子 寫道:
[quote]
santungma 寫道:
just saw in the other topic that Lovelymama2006's girl studies p1 in good hope.  may be she has another kid in k3 that she never mention?

我都覺得奇怪, 佢有那麼多的囡囡阿!而且年齡又這麼接近, 真是有本事. [/quote]   

6#
發表於 05-12-23 17:02 |顯示全部帖子

kytam 寫道:
出年這時候會有以下topic︰
對 DGJS 學 校 政 策 的 不 滿

[quote]
洋子 寫道:
[quote]
santungma 寫道:
just saw in the other topic that Lovelymama2006's girl studies p1 in good hope.  may be she has another kid in k3 that she never mention?

我都覺得奇怪, 佢有那麼多的囡囡阿!而且年齡又這麼接近, 真是有本事. [/quote][/quote]

7#
發表於 05-12-24 10:26 |顯示全部帖子

BrainMaMa,

I think you better read the messages carefully before making statements, I believe those mums come to this topic do at least consider or very much want their daughter to study at DJGS including myself.  DGJS is definitely a good school in terms of accadamic and there is no doubt that parent will be very happy is their daughter got admitted.  Frankly speaking, although I want my daughter to study there also but I have a concern over discrimination as I was recently told about this from one of the family who I trust and believe that they are honest.  As I said before, BK is a free forum for people to express their views, I think it is not fair to state just positive side of DGJS but we should be more realistic and be prepared to listen to the negative side as well.

So it is definitely not "吃不到的葡萄是酸的".
‹ 上一主題|下一主題