教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Any good Violin teacher?
發新帖
查看: 539|回覆: 6
go

Any good Violin teacher? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-28 09:47 |只看該作者

Any good Violin teacher?

My son has learnt Violin for 5 months but I don't see any improvement. Besides, he never likes to practice. Will that be the teacher problem as he can't arise his interest? Everytime I asked him if he likes Violin, he said yes

So, I am thinking to change the teacher instead. Any good Violin teacher can be recommended? Tai Po area please. Thanks!

2#
發表於 05-10-28 10:14 |只看該作者

Re: Any good Violin teacher?

SundayOff 寫道:
My son has learnt Violin for 5 months but I don't see any improvement. Besides, he never likes to practice. Will that be the teacher problem as he can't arise his interest? Everytime I asked him if he likes Violin, he said yes

So, I am thinking to change the teacher instead. Any good Violin teacher can be recommended? Tai Po area please. Thanks!

我女都唔練琴....佢阿sir都係話問題出係佢度...     

3#
發表於 05-10-28 15:54 |只看該作者

My son and daughter learned from the same teacher (in a group of 6). My daughter is OK. But my son is too energetic, no patience in practising violin. But after half a year, my son likes the teacher and he practises violin everynight (about half hour) by his own.  Also I think to learn in a group, the young ones will feel the pressure if he got bad performance in every lesson. (Because the teacher ask everyone to come out in the middle and play the songs, scales in front of the class which he taught them last lesson). If they are not  good enough, the teacher will ask if he practise enough last week in front of the class, he will feel embarassed and will try to do better  in the next lesson.     

]
SundayOff 寫道:

So, I am thinking to change the teacher instead. Any good Violin teacher can be recommended? Tai Po area please. Thanks! [/quote]

4#
發表於 05-10-31 23:20 |只看該作者

Sounds like a good idea of doing in group. Can you PM me the teacher info? Is it in N.T.?
該用戶已被刪除

5#
發表於 05-11-1 13:25 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 05-11-1 14:18 |只看該作者

Both started at 6 years old. But very obvious that my girl is much better than my son at the early stage.

7#
發表於 05-11-1 16:12 |只看該作者

SundayOff 寫道:
Sounds like a good idea of doing in group. Can you PM me the teacher info? Is it in N.T.?

I've sent you the information, pls. check, thx !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題