Re: 有小朋友讀s位既家長,一齊傾下

小朋友坐唔定,你地會帶他去hair salon or 自已剪

我試過帶他去salon, 好煩,所以我同個仔剪 :

83#
發表於 05-9-26 18:23 |只看該作者

軒軒吾係坐吾定, 而係怕果個電剪, but去salon, d人多數會用電剪, 快呀麻

so我係屋企老公幫佢剪, 依家手勢都ok架

又好怪架bor, 我帶佢返大陸剪, even用電剪, 又無事架wor, 係在香港吾得, 試過兩次都係................

84#
發表於 05-9-26 20:19 |只看該作者

我個仔本來都唔得,細細個時就我幫佢剪頭髮,后來我試

85#
發表於 05-9-27 12:23 |只看該作者

今早去左學校開會 ~~ 聽下各位家長自我介紹~~ (其實都係聽各個小朋友情況) 主任同社工都好好記性 每個小朋友既特性都會好上心 ~~~~  

下星期會遂個見喇!! 傾下黎緊有咩訓練目標~~  

leungchai )))))))))))) 你有冇去呀??

86#
發表於 05-9-28 14:57 |只看該作者

No ar... four44, I didn't go there as I could not take leave today, usually they will have another round hold on Saturday afternoon for those working parents.  Actually there's no special purpose for the meeting, it's just a sharing section and it's also a time for us to share our expectations towards the teachers and the school.

Ar... I know the training sections will start soon, you might need to go there yourself or your family members / maid might need to attend them with your son.  Usually I ask my maid to go there but for those speech lessons, I will ask my mum to go as she could tell me what has been taught during the lessons.  Also, in October, the class teacher will arrage a home visit to your home and give suggestions to you on home trainings etc.

So far I feel the school is quite OK.  Hope we could have a chance to meet in the future.

87#
發表於 05-9-28 15:01 |只看該作者

Leungchai also afraid the 電剪 a lot, but when we put him on our lap and use only scissors and comb only, he's doing fine.  He seems like girls to cut his hair more.  You could try finding some "less crowded" barber's shop and give him some toys to start with.  We took this courage last year and it was OK, and the time was 8pm.

88#
發表於 05-9-28 19:37 |只看該作者

梓麒 寫道:
小朋友坐唔定,你地會帶他去hair salon or 自已剪

我試過帶他去salon, 好煩,所以我同個仔剪 :
除左佢出世要比人替光頭,將d頭髮做胎毛筆之外,跟住稍後日子都係自己幫佢剪,但操刀是我老公,佢真由唔識變為而家好熟手(慳返好多$$).我諗呀仔而家都應該可以出去剪卦(但我都無諗住試lu),如果諗返幾年前我都相信個仔一定係salon大鬧大叫.
[size=small]世上本來就沒有完美的人,人生總會遇著不同的障礙,有些人能幸運地越過障礙,但有些則只可以盡力改善,憑著愛去面對人生的困境! :-P

89#
發表於 05-9-28 21:38 |只看該作者

我變左熟手技工,用較剪剪,試過用電剪佢發癲 :
我成日睇電視留意d男artist d髮型再

90#
發表於 05-9-28 21:47 |只看該作者

leungchai

開學前社工黎過home, 老師中會黎架??
我十月十去學校 你幾時呀??  我唔記得左你有冇另加st pt ot比你仔仔呀? 都好想有機會撞一撞你呢

10月16 學校個一家大細去旅行你會去冇?

91#
發表於 05-9-29 00:48 |只看該作者

Ar... my case is different.  Only the teacher came last year in October.  I guess she might come to your home again as later we will learn some skills on table tasks organised by the school.  If you have not started the home training, this talk is quite good.  But I think they have not confirmed the date yet.

Regarding the training contents meeting, originally they choose next Tuesday for me but I could not take leave on that day, so I need to reschedule the date ma.

Oct 16 School picnic?  I don't know wor, where's the place ar...

So far do you like the school?  Yes, at present, I also have private ST lessons.  

Ar... later the school will also make a video tape for you  recording your son's behaviour at school, I like that tape a lot, but I think it's only for new students only.    Really hope we could meet !!!

92#
發表於 05-9-29 09:55 |只看該作者

leungchai

健樂會架  去大埔呀 食盤菜喎 仲有位呀 問學校啦~~ 仲有名可以報~~

係我立場,有位比我已經係好好既事喇~~ 我冇唔like唔like 總之亞仔學到野 佢又冇反抗番學我已經要還神喇!

記得我亞仔之前比間普通幼兒園踢出黎,叫佢唔好再讀冇? 哎 又諗起d 傷心事  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題