密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 根德園幼稚園
查看: 36547|回覆: 67
go

根德園幼稚園  

發表於 20-5-28 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
根德園幼稚園
我哋係2019年入學的K1學生家長,由於武漢肺炎,學校已經停課數個月,曾經有家長查問學費同埋校車費退款,學校則回應要向教育局申請,但是,教育局拒絕該申請。之後,我們再向主任查問,學校聲稱,他們本身都有營運經費,拒絕扣減學費,而且,佢哋都有提供網上學習,已經有工作。而且當我跟主任討論時,他的態度很驕傲,及不負責任,所以,還在這間學校的確很失望。

停課期間,學校也過咗兩個月左右先提供網上睇片學習,安排極之差。而且,又要家長每星期打印功課,每天都需要家長在家中跟進。對於一些在職家長,的確是很難跟進的。

一直期望可以在這間學校學好中文,但是,學校的行政安排,主任的傲慢,的確令人憤怒。

發表於 20-5-28 12:13 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 靛青女 於 20-5-28 12:18 編輯

Not a user to this kindergarten but I feel like some parents take reduced fees/no fees for granted... Every single school is still open during this virus outbreak, and I know some kids do still go to school every single day as their parents arent around during the day...
Teachers are asked to work as well, writing reports, preparing teaching materials, making boards, calling parents to check up their students, making videos and online learning materials.... all those involve manpower, time and efforts.
I know some schools demand a massive pay cut from their staff to keep their loss as low as poss while trying to favour the parents with a reduced tuition fee. My poor friend works as a NET in a well known kindergarten was only paid 1/3 of his normal pay and he can barely support himself since February.
Everything has a reason, so does your school refuses to lower the school fees.  However if this is the kind of school (treat their teachers like trash to please their 'boss students') you are looking for, good luck!

發表於 20-5-28 12:26 |顯示全部帖子

回覆樓主:

其實一切都是公關問題吧,如果是名幼,唔減學費未又係唔會退學,最多上網唱衰佢(當然佢都唔驚)有d減學費留學生,就要自己cut cost.

發表於 20-5-28 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 靛青女 的帖子

I think the tuition fee doesn’t really matter. The point here is whether the school is considerate enough to the students and their families. We paid for the tuition fee and of coz we would like to have return from school.
In addition, Hk’s economy continues to deteriorate and the downward financial pressure may last for a while. The officer of the school should not simply say the school is applying the fee reduction to EB and then at the end that is not the case. Their inconsistency really drives me bonkers.

A reputable kindergarten can do much better on their ‘PR’. The arrogant officer was totally unacceptable and disappointing.

發表於 20-5-28 13:57 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 leung133 的帖子

都係呀,其實作為家長,真係硬食,不過我都知道有好多家長,下學期已經退咗學。

發表於 20-5-28 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
lylam 發表於 20-5-28 11:43
根德園幼稚園
我哋係2019年入學的K1學生家長,由於武漢肺炎,學校已經停課數個月,曾經有家長查問學費同埋 ...

讀得呢D幼稚園就唔好怨,所有私幼都無得退減,全日仲交緊成萬蚊學費!你可以選擇讀學卷幼稚園那就不用付錢

發表於 20-5-28 14:43 |顯示全部帖子
lylam 發表於 20-5-28 13:56
回覆 靛青女 的帖子

I think the tuition fee doesn’t really matter. The point here is whether the sc ...

佢哋1仙唔退可以點?退學?家長們又唔會。所以咪由得風繼續吹。。。

發表於 20-5-28 14:56 |顯示全部帖子

回覆樓主:

我諗樓主不滿仲有幼稚園停課的安排 (e.g 過左兩個月先提供網上睇片學校)

發表於 20-5-28 15:08 |顯示全部帖子
karenaleung 發表於 20-5-28 14:56
我諗樓主不滿仲有幼稚園停課的安排 (e.g 過左兩個月先提供網上睇片學校)

其實我覺得係主任激親佢。。。可能主任又真係大口氣左d...

發表於 20-5-28 15:16 |顯示全部帖子
根德園幼稚園
I am not the user of this kindergarten, but I would like to make some comment below.
As to the refund of school bus fee, as far as I can remember, there were notice from the EBD about it. So the school may have to follow their instruction which they may have actually applied reduction from the EBD. As to the school fee, I think it's school orientated, each school is different, KV's school fee isn't very high. I can say it's relatively low when compare to other similar status kindergarten, such as SC. If you criticise of their arrangement on no reduction, you should compare them to other private kindergarten to have a fair conclusion.

From your post above, I do not know the details of how the officer being irresponsible and arrogant. May be you can enlighten us.

Indeed, two month after the outbreak is a little bit late. It should be improved. But the parents assistance on the education of their own child is very sensible. Who else can it be? May be you can suggest them how to make sure every child study schedule is keeping up remotely with out their parents help? It maybe the difficulties of each working parents, but not the fault of KV on this matter alone.

發表於 20-5-28 15:42 |顯示全部帖子
根德園幼稚園

I am not existing user of this Kg but I guess I can share my experience of my kid who is studying in private primary school.

There was no deduction of school fee at all and the school explained they pay full salary to teachers given they have to work and it is unfair to cut their salary and bare the salary cut because of this incident, which I think is a fair decision.

Separarely, the school started to provide online teaching materials since March. Parents are requested to print out hard copies of the school assignments to avoid asking parents to go to school. We are all satisfied with such arrangement.

發表於 20-5-28 16:04 |顯示全部帖子
校車加價的確唔合適值得同學校商討,但係學費唔減真係要拎出黎咁唱?
Kv學費加埋校車錢先同某幾間的"學費"差不多…學費好公開的大家隨時網上都查到

仲有自己印功課不好嗎? 在職家長邊得閒成日番學校拎功課…
每天都需要家長在家中跟進不正是全港家長都正面對的問題嗎…

發表於 20-5-28 20:03 |顯示全部帖子
根德園幼稚園

其實樓主真係要襯呢個時間,諗清楚學校適唔適合你,而家隨時都再會有好長既疫假,如果不滿學校既安排,襯而家仲有時間,係時候選擇更適合既學校了,始終下年就k2,下年就要考小學,到時先再抱怨便太遲了。與其係到開post 抱怨,不如幫自己同小朋友搵解決方法更好!

點評

AJH    發表於 20-6-2 16:56

發表於 20-5-28 20:10 |顯示全部帖子
我都係2019年入學K1家長但樓主言論不代表我!

發表於 20-5-28 20:21 |顯示全部帖子

電話係搵到邊位主任?好似無乜印象邊位主任係男士?我係同年用家,在職家長,其實報得KV 都知學校無太多野麻煩家長,我地反而覺得學校好好,佢地一心諗住復課,補課,到時先教返啲細路,所以到真係復課無望先放片上網,算係咁。我係慶幸入到呢間,否則好似其他學校一日幾堂 zoom class 我就真係照顧唔到!

退學費,真係咁易咩,老師都要出糧,同埋 KV 作為一線名幼學費公道係人都知,之前老師都不斷打電話俾我地跟進,依家復課無望即刻有返中英數常,用校車送功課,仲要 present,我地 present 完後老師同我地傾左半個鐘,算係咁啦

發表於 20-5-28 20:51 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 mukamoon 於 20-5-28 20:59 編輯

回覆 yhchanchan 的帖子

x2
i'm very happy on the school arrangement. regardless of $ (My friends are still paying 6k-10K to other private KG) . if the attitude of the admin/officer is not good. then better write a letter to the school master.

Again, I am very happy with the school arrangement. KV has a very special magic to make students pro-actively finish homework. it's a very traditional school (the parent who picks this school would know).

To me, the lack of video/online training in the first 2 months , i would think school didn't really expect the suspension would last that long (School did plan for free class extension in Jul/Aug). Zoom/online training can't really train student how to be discipline (which is what KV is good at).  

I feel the school teachers are working hard and every time they called, they did show their loved heart to my kid and how much they miss the student.

I am also a working parent, if the school provides online material, yes it is a bit difficult for working parent to follow the schedule. but it is do-able.

if the school doesn't provide online material, then people would also complain anyway.

we just did a Zoom project, that is very interactive and my kid is very happy.

if it's just the admin/staff, suggests please report this to school master.

It is a good school

發表於 20-5-28 21:05 |顯示全部帖子
好簡單啫,唔滿意就轉校,搵間啱心水

#又要馬兒好,又要馬兒不吃草

發表於 20-5-28 21:34 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 1_julie 於 20-5-28 21:50 編輯

樓主有言論自由,但不要寫到好似代表主流意見,還要開名......

本人是KV用家,樓主post完全不代表本人意見。
本人支持KV所有停課期間的安排。
開初兩個月沒影片是因為學校願意七八月不收費同學生補課,由老師教。其後教育局提出復課無期,學校是「立即」有教學影片。

Zoom還要一對一。

不減學費因已私校來說很便宜,而且教育局不批。