密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 Apply US University - require school transcript
發新帖
查看: 781|回覆: 2
go

Apply US University - require school transcript

發表於 19-9-9 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter intends to apply for US university for 2020. Recently, her school counsellor requested my daughter to submit her previous school transcript to support the university.  As my daughter is a transfer student at the current international school from a local school, she then provided the counsellor the local school's student reports for the past two years.  However, the counsellor rejects the report for not equivalent to a transcript which is a summary of the whole year with all grades for the year.
Could anyone come across the case? Should I approach her previous local school for issuing the transcript as depicted?

Many thanks!

發表於 19-9-10 22:23 |顯示全部帖子
luikk 發表於 19-9-9 14:28
My daughter intends to apply for US university for 2020. Recently, her school counsellor requested m ...

Yes you definitely have to contact your daughter’s previous school, request for the transcript, with the official signature and school stamp. Most of the US unis request three consecutive years academic results, include fall and spring term.  The transcript is requested to be submitted in Year 13/Grade 12.

BS, check your daughter’s present school, how many hardcopy (transcript) she needs. Seems some US uni only accept hard copy.

發表於 19-9-12 05:14 |顯示全部帖子
Did your daughter takes any SAT yet? It is required if you apply for US University.