tuenyima

請問係唔係間間由N1開始都有國語同英文教學?...Thank you

『 聖經能使他因信基督耶穌有得救的智慧 』(提後3:15)

22#
發表於 05-8-4 10:11 |只看該作者

Re: 想報"維多利亞幼兒園",不如入黎分享下

Hello tuenyima
tyuenyi會入 英+普or 英+粵 班呀?我想個女讀英+普的PN班,想問下你知唔知英+普班的情況。
我都報左playgroup,諗住報playgroup入PN的機會大d,是嗎 我都係在職媽媽,聽你講話老師會聯絡家長講番BB的進度我都安心d,否則淨靠個工人都係講到唔清唔楚的。

Hello Audreyma,
prenursery唔係間間有國語同英文的,你上網可以睇到邊間有。得海峰園、海怡同埋何文田有詐!CLICK HERE

Audreyma1112 寫道:
tuenyima

請問係唔係間間由N1開始都有國語同英文教學?...Thank you

桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

23#
發表於 05-8-4 15:33 |只看該作者

esmehouse,

My daughter attending morning session on every Tue & Thu.  Can you son walk by himself now?  cos it needs lots of walking and dancing in the playgroup, it's better for him to know how to walk b4 attending the playgroup.

tuenyima,

Yes, Miss Lee is pretty good.  I remembered one time, she stopped the maids' conversation in the class.  As u know, the maids always sat together and talked and talked and talked..... and some of them even didn't take care of the kids.  Some of them will "cook phone congee", starts from the class and ends with the class     

Same as Tuen Yi, my daughter is also an active one, and I found her become more talkative and eager to learn after attending the playgroup.

醒目開學勳章

24#
發表於 05-8-4 15:37 |只看該作者

zenith

Thanks for your information.  My son can walk by himself already.
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

25#
發表於 05-8-4 15:44 |只看該作者

Hi esmehouse, my son will also attend the playgroup in this Sept at Kornhill.  My son will attend the Sat morning session.  How about you?

26#
發表於 05-8-4 15:58 |只看該作者

Hello BK moms,

Can u tell me more about the playgroup?  I would like to send my daughter to Habour Heights Sat morning playgroup when she's 1 year old...

Is the chance of getting into N1 higher if we attend playgroup first?   
HELLO!

醒目開學勳章

27#
發表於 05-8-4 16:26 |只看該作者

iylss 寫道:
Hi esmehouse, my son will also attend the playgroup in this Sept at Kornhill.  My son will attend the Sat morning session.  How about you?

My son will attend the Sat. morning session (11:00 - 1:00).  What time will you son attend?
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

28#
發表於 05-8-4 20:30 |只看該作者

Audreyma1112:

據我所知好似唔係間間由N1開始都有國語同英文教學,但我不太confirm,你可以各學校查詢,sorry,解答唔到你.

[img align=left]http://onfinite.com/libraries/487250/185.jpg[/img]我愛小端宜 :-D

29#
發表於 05-8-4 20:32 |只看該作者

hoeve:

小女會入英+粵 班,所以我都唔太清楚英+普班的情形.不過曾聽過有些媽咪話攪得唔錯.

30#
發表於 05-8-4 20:35 |只看該作者

zenith:

係呀,Miss Lee真係幾好,佢話好唔捨得我個女,因為佢教咗我個女足足年,我個女返咗呢個playgroup之後真係進步咗好多,可惜天下無不散筵席.

31#
發表於 05-8-4 21:06 |只看該作者

When do I to apply the playgroup for my son? He is 1.5yrs old. What  is the fee for playgroup? Can anyone tell me more details for Victoria playgroup. Is there any playgroup in Homantin Kindergarden?     

32#
發表於 05-8-4 21:10 |只看該作者

tuenyima 寫道:
hoeve:

小女會入英+粵 班,所以我都唔太清楚英+普班的情形.不過曾聽過有些媽咪話攪得唔錯.

Thanks for your reply
I've also heard that it is quite good
However, I want to know whether the class use Mandarin+ English as teaching language ONLY. Also, I want to know whether the teacher is native speaker or not. I really want my little one to get in.
By the way, tuenyi is so lovely and cute. She looks so smart that dosen't look like a 2 yrs old

桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

33#
發表於 05-8-5 08:13 |只看該作者

fatping,

As I know from the playgroup, most of the kids will get into Victoria's N1 class this month.  The teacher said the interview of N1 is similar as those in playgroup, i.e. they'll observe the kid's performance in a group of several kids while playing.

cccheung,

u can visit their webpage for more info re the playgroup:

www.victoria.edu.hk

34#
發表於 05-8-5 15:22 |只看該作者

Hi, esmehouse, my son will attend 9:00am - 11:00am (Sat). 唔同班添? 仲以為搵到同學仔... he.. he..

35#
發表於 05-8-5 15:29 |只看該作者

hoeve:

Thank you. Tuenyi is very talkative and 老積 and everyone doesn't leave that she is only 2 yrs old. :

As far as I know, the teachers for Mandarin & English are native speakers.  For the Mandarin teacher at South Horizons, I've heard the Mandarin teacher's accent and is she pronounces really standard and accurate.  I attended Victoria's seminar months ago and was told that they use Mand + Eng not only for teaching language, but for the whole lesson, that means no Cantonese during the lesson (except for the first few months, because the kids need to adapt a whole Mand + Eng environment step by step).

36#
發表於 05-8-5 15:33 |只看該作者

zenith & fatping,

Not all playgroup students can get a place in PN class.  For this year, I know that some playgroup students failed in the interview and were placed in waitlist, or were rejected.  The most important is the performance during the interview.

Yes, you're right that the interview for PN class is just like attending a playgroup.  For my daughter's interview in Oct 2004, they had "story time", "free playing", "doing art works" and "singing along".  Two teachers lead the interview and some other teachers are observing and recording each kid's performance.

醒目開學勳章

37#
發表於 05-8-5 15:57 |只看該作者

iylss 寫道:
Hi, esmehouse, my son will attend 9:00am - 11:00am (Sat). 唔同班添? 仲以為搵到同學仔... he.. he..

:cry:

38#
發表於 05-8-5 16:10 |只看該作者

tuenyima,

thanks for your information...  

during the interview for PN class, do we (parents) need to do anything or just the children take part in the interview?

:
HELLO!

39#
發表於 05-8-5 16:34 |只看該作者

fatping1:

陪住小朋友好似平日上playgroup咁就得o架喇!不過唔好乜都幫個小朋友做晒囉,例如做手工o個part咁,只要o係側邊提示/誘導小朋友,而唔好怕個製成品做得唔靚而落手落脚幫個小朋友做. 總之成個過程要投入+enjoy,但小朋友做的事要留番俾小朋友自己做.

40#
發表於 05-8-5 22:47 |只看該作者

tuenyima, thanks for your information
I thought that they will accept nearly all children in their playgroup!! :cry:
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁
‹ 上一主題|下一主題