搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 FTM vs Working Mum of intl sch kids
發新帖
查看: 2183|回覆: 4
go

FTM vs Working Mum of intl sch kids [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 18-10-31 12:48 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Might I ask if you are ftm or working mum for kids studying in intl sch, and the support you give to kids studying in intl sch? I know that intl sch students should not be considered as more free than local sch, instead, they would hv more project based learning. I m considering to join the ftm steam to support my son’s intl sch  learning (applying yr 1 now), and so would like ask for some sharing here. Thanks all
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 18-10-31 18:53 |只看該作者
jjtm 發表於 18-10-31 12:48
Might I ask if you are ftm or working mum for kids studying in intl sch, and the support you give to ...

本帖最後由 Valerie_bb 於 18-10-31 18:58 編輯

I think it is more a personal choice, doesn't matter IS or local.
Early primary won't have a lot of projects, my personal recommendation is that you don't need to decide now and only if u see the need.  Many FTM decided to be one is not only because the child is in IS, but many other reasons.

3#
發表於 18-10-31 21:47 |只看該作者

回覆樓主:

Well, a FTM may not support her kid more and a WM may not support her kid less. Homework is to instill a sense of responsibility. You sound like a helicopter parent to be honest.

4#
發表於 18-10-31 23:06 |只看該作者

回覆樓主:

本帖最後由 jjtm 於 18-10-31 23:14 編輯

Actually the main consideration to be a ftm is to get more time accompanying with kids in their childhood but not due to intl/ local sch reason, yet thanks for your sharing :)

5#
發表於 18-11-1 07:16 |只看該作者
jjtm 發表於 18-10-31 23:06
Actually the main consideration to be a ftm is to get more time accompanying with kids in their chil ...

Hi ! Why not ? I am sure FTM will spend more time with their kids than WM. However that, the real matter is the “quality”. I was a ftm until my son 4 yrs old. Now I am a PtM lol part time mom.

Being a FTM, you will have more memory to be reviewed when your kid get older. You have more time to understand what’s going on in his or her little brain.

You can always get back to working mom, so don’t worry ! Yolo

‹ 上一主題|下一主題