搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Change in application policy for ESF
發新帖
查看: 26378|回覆: 3
go

Change in application policy for ESF   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 17-4-5 07:09 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Effective from August 2017, Year 1 and Year 7 Central Admissions process for August 2018 entry will be a ‘one form’ application system for ESF primary and secondary schools including Discovery College and Renaissance College. Parents may only submit one online application per child with their selected preference of schools. Subject to final approval by the Education Bureau, the application fee will be HK$2,000. School zoning (http://www.esf.edu.hk/esf-zones/) applies for ESF primary and secondary schools based on residential address at the time of application. Discovery College and Renaissance College remains zone free. Details of the 2017-18 admissions process will be available from the ESF website in late June 2017.
   9    0    0    0

2#
發表於 17-4-5 09:01 |顯示全部帖子
964000 發表於 17-4-5 08:20
即只可apply一間?

It seems that u need to state your priority and only if the first choice does not offer an interview, u will hv a chance for having an interview with your second priority. In short there wouldn't be candidates receiving offers from both foundation schools and RC/DC.

3#
發表於 17-4-5 14:21 |顯示全部帖子
Extracted from RCHK Fb page:

The new system is on the ONE application (one fee only), ONE interview basis. Hence, please only choose the one you will accept the offer. if you ONLY want an ESF school then do not choose PIS. In that case, you will only be interviewed (and be considered) by an ESF school- but there is NO guarantee you will be interviewed.  Failed an interview is the end of the application, the child will not be interviewed by the other choices of school. Same principal, if the child is successful in the interview, he/she can ONLY go to that school.  i.e. one can not use the ESF's success result to attend PIS school, vice verse.

4#
發表於 17-4-5 22:34 |顯示全部帖子
Activehealth 發表於 17-4-5 17:55
This, in fact, contradicts with your previous post saying that the candidate will get a second inte ...

I didn't say so. I just said only had an interview chance with the second choice if the first choice does not offer an interview.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題