用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Yat Sun School or Pui Kiu College?
發新帖
查看: 9280|回覆: 2
go

Yat Sun School or Pui Kiu College? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-7-7 22:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Yat Sun School or Pui Kiu College?

My boy would be transferred to Pui Kiu P2; he's now in a popular private school in Kowloon. It's the trend to to balance both the Chinese and English teaching with an international perspective; Pui Kiu is model that I've tried to search for long.

2#
發表於 05-7-21 22:33 |顯示全部帖子

Pui Kiu is adopting the US curriculum for English - theme-based and includes 2 drama lessons per week. The Chinese and Maths are taught in Mandarin. Discipline is a key topic for the school and my belief it would not be as free as the Int’ school <since the management is still Chinese>. Though I’m still yet to see how the implementation matches word, the dedication of teachers that we witness so far has added my confidence.

3#
發表於 05-7-25 20:26 |顯示全部帖子

Pui Kiu is a new school; so it's yet to see its achievement. I don’t know the standard for others but it seems they prefer students with high English standard - My son would be there for P2, his English is OK in my mind - He got As in literature and oral and his schools’ English subject is already of a higher standard in local school <literature uses something like Red book> but he’s only fair in spelling and Chinese <roughly marginal pass>. They are using the Grade 2 books from US.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題