教育王國 討論區 國際學校 有關 anfield
發新帖
樓主: banananana
go

有關 anfield [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-11-20 16:14 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:有關 anfield

Let me share my experience to you. My son studied in WP nursery class last year.  It is a really good school, very caring and my son was so happy.  Very good English environment, providing a good training to the kids to adopt in IS mode. Many kids from our year got admitted to ESF K1 this year, including my son.  My son still miss Anfield so much and keep asking me going back to Anfield to play. Most of the teachers and aunties could recognise my son and called his name out.  My son joined Anfield family since toddlerobtics, then 5 days playgroup.  Bcos he was well known with the environment, his performance in the play visit was quite good.  The playgroup helped a lot.  He was the first batch to get offer, the process to get in was very smooth, even in the Year of Dragon.

2#
發表於 15-12-9 17:13 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Siuchusiupak 的帖子

Personally I like anfield more, as it is a small class approach, children are well being taken care of.  But getting into ESF kindy will definitely train up the kids to be more independent, since many students per class, teacher can't take care everyone, so the kids have to take care themselves, it's a good training as well, really depends on what level of caring you expect from school.  Since my kid is a boy, so I don't really mind he needs more independent approach.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題