1#
發表於 05-5-9 19:18 |只看該作者

Eating problem in Autistic child

Any one facing with the same problem?

2#
發表於 05-5-10 14:22 |只看該作者

Re: Eating problem in Autistic child

Hi,
What kind of problem does your kid have?
My son is a picky eater too.
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

3#
發表於 05-5-10 17:55 |只看該作者

For my elder son, he don't like to eat some foods.
In my case , I try so many methods to solve that problem , and I have a little bit sucessful now . As my boy has try to eat some meat and egg with rice (he doesn't do it before)      

4#
發表於 05-5-10 22:38 |只看該作者

My son does not like to eat.  He does not like to try new food.  New in the forms 'look', 'taste', 'texture' or 'category'.  Eating is never enjoyable to him except the eating of chips.  
Some people will advocate the use of Gluten free and Caesin free foods for autistic children.  I have never tried giving him totally free of Gluten and Caesin free foods or else he might be even more restricted in terms of food variety. :-|

5#
發表於 05-5-11 11:15 |只看該作者

Hi jasper888,
Your son's situation is exactly the same as my son. My son is very sensitive in taste and smell. He likes cripy and cold food too. So he is vey thin with a big head.

We also try GFCF, but we can't see any difference to him. In fact, a test showed that my son can tolerate gluten and caesin. Since he doesn't drink milk, we only try to take away wheat products as far as possible. However, recently he is sick, so we have to let him to take anything he likes (I mean different types of pasta). Otherwise, he wouldn't take anything at all.
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長
‹ 上一主題|下一主題