用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 選科選校 Which UK university is good for biological or biomed ...
樓主: DKmum
go

Which UK university is good for biological or biomedical science, [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 15-9-19 11:38 |只看該作者
My son hasn't taken M1 / M2, advised by his techer, if he applies for any science program in UK university, he needs to take the AP calculus AB exam, is that the case?  Many thanks for the advice.

22#
發表於 15-9-19 12:06 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:ANChan59+發表於+15-9-19+09:25+你要

原帖由 DKmum 於 15-09-19 發表
Thanks.  Yes, I aware of that.  In fact, his priority is studying Medicine in HKU or CU.  Advised by ...
They are right choices.

In HK, you can pick other hot programs, not necessary every programs are biology related. Like LLB, GBus, QFin .....

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

23#
發表於 15-9-19 12:21 |只看該作者
getting a medical degree then an international heath postgraduate degree may already lead you to internship in the united nations and a post in hk gov. health related job.

24#
發表於 15-9-27 16:24 |只看該作者
if your son is academically competent enough i'd suggest him to take GCEAL at the same time. for science research programs, Oxford / Cambridge are for sure the best programs, my friend is taking Natural Science in Cambridge and they are doing very research-based studies at undergraduate level & one tutor would only take care of 2 students (very focused) and they could obtain a very unique Master degree by taking 1 more year after finishing undergrad, only in OxBridge.

UCL/Imperial are also top universities for science. I don't suggest studying medicine overseas (if you are good enough take it in HK), its super expensive and the qualification is quite problematic. Generally studying science overseas is much better than in HK as their academic atmosphere for research is much greater than that in HK Universities and only people who are really smart & interested in science would choose to study science in the UK. In HK some (not all) students pick science as a "safety choice" only or real smart students all gone for medic/law/gbus. Good luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題