用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇必要讓小朋友早上一間幼稚園, 下午又一間? ...
樓主: lilimum
go

有冇必要讓小朋友早上一間幼稚園, 下午又一間? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-5-5 09:28 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇必要讓小朋友早上一間幼稚園, 下午又一間?

不如叫個家長日頭返一份工, 夜晚又返多一份工, 比佢知o下有幾辛苦

講得好!  

22#
發表於 05-5-5 16:00 |只看該作者

"我都聽過,太辛苦嗰小朋友.我一定唔會咁做."- [size=small]Agree !!
~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 !~~ ;-)

23#
發表於 05-5-5 17:42 |只看該作者

crazy parents !

[quote]我聽說有家長造這樣做...

24#
發表於 05-5-5 17:56 |只看該作者

大家要明白1點, 以教育學的角度來說, 幼稚園時期是1個培養幼兒興趣 & 培養良好習慣 的時期, 小學才是學習的時期。

加上 幼稚園時期的小朋友自身的生理狀況---這段時間的小朋友 集中注意力時間 有限( 所以有時家長成日話BB注意力不集中, 其實佢自身的生理狀況限制了佢不能長時間注意某件事 or  某樣野) ... 試問你大人返足1日學你都頂5順la.. 又何況小朋友!!

Crazy!!

25#
發表於 05-5-6 09:22 |只看該作者

Totally agree with minima.  Kids are parent's treasure and more important than ourselves.  Please let our kinds have a happy childhood.

To those crazy parents......be careful you might get the negative result.  

26#
發表於 05-5-6 16:17 |只看該作者

Deleted

Deleted

27#
發表於 05-6-11 18:47 |只看該作者

Dear Tina and Mimi'sMa,
How about if the child is very active and sociable? Some children like going to schools very much. If you ask them to stay at home with the domestic helper, they might cry for boring. If they told you that they enjoyed the lives in both schools, do you think it's still crazy to send the children to 2 schools???
Although sending children to 2 schools might against the norm, I think it's not crazy.It's possible that if both schools have very few homework and no dictation . The child just thinks that she goes to 2 schoosl to play instead of study as some of the adults think.This A.M. &.M. pattern would be suitable for the child who loves school lives and did not feel tried in the P.M. I myself came across 3 of these children before. They are very happy children. One of the  mum told me that the problem is that she could not convince her girl  to stay at home and just study at 1 kinder as my friend did not want to pay the school fee of 2 kinders for 3 years .Finally, her child still finished the 3 years' study  in both kinders and got over outstanding performance in both. So, I think it's possible to study in 2 kinders and it depends on the feeling and physical situation of each child.
Hei's Mum

28#
發表於 05-6-12 09:54 |只看該作者

I think it is OK if the child is enjoy to go to school.  Some parents would let the child go to learn some other course after school, what is the different.  

29#
發表於 05-6-12 23:06 |只看該作者

其實我覺得無問題,只要小朋友OK就得啦,有位家長回應,叫D家長早一份,晚一份,我以前都係早一份晚一份工,做到10:00,但晚果份PARTTIME,我好ENJOY,唔辛苦。
我朋友佢真係比佢個仔,早間鬼仔學校,無功課,中午LOCAL 幼稚園,小朋友無問題,好ENJOY,入左名小學,但佢個仔由K1-K2,(國際KINDER無K3)學費&交通要用10K�a month!!!!!        

30#
發表於 05-6-12 23:11 |只看該作者

Barbara 寫道:
poor kid
‹ 上一主題|下一主題