發新帖
查看: 1212|回覆: 1
go

Baptised before getting into DBSPD [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-4-22 09:59 |只看該作者

Baptised before getting into DBSPD

Dear DBPSD parents,

My son is also studying Kinder now. I heard that DBSPD had some marks for those applicants who were baptised.

Could any successful DBSPD parents tell me whether your son has been baptised or not when they applied for DBPSD. I just want to know the chance of getting in since my son is not baptised. If your son is not baptised, have you got any other special marks (e.g. working for the school/ church, etc.)

Thanks

Jeffhouse

2#
發表於 05-4-22 11:12 |只看該作者

Re: Baptised before getting into DBSPD

Dear Jeffhouse,

Your son should have the same religion (or baptized) as DBSPD i.e. Sheng Kung Hui.  In that case, he can get 5% (=5 marks) extra.  Of course, if father or mother works in the school (both DBS & DBSPD), your son gets another 10 marks(?).  Please check the school website or call them to clarifiy (under admission). Website is www.dbspd.edu.hk and tel: 2624-7292.

However mind you one point, baptizm may not apply to the child since he is only 6 years old and the school may see if parents are baptized and belongs to Sheng Kung Hui instead.  Also, I personally do not agree to let the child baptized at such an age as he does not understand fully the meaning of baptizm.

My boy is also studying in DBSPD but at P.3 and he enters the school by written exam and not by interviews.

Hope this is of use to you.

Justin2002
‹ 上一主題|下一主題