教育王國 討論區 國際學校 耀中是非常一流的國際學校
樓主: HIHinsurance
go

耀中是非常一流的國際學校   [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 15-3-13 08:57 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Quote:bebemuimui+發表於+15-3-13+00:33+I+

原帖由 jolalee 於 15-03-13 發表
I give my seat to elderly & young children as well, and it does seem like women who has raised a fam ...
There has been in lots of discussion at BK. It is just hard to say whether those already sitting down on the mtr do not need the seat as much as a pregnant woman. They may be very tired people too, like store sales after standing a whole day. And there may be other reasons: someone is ill? Someone is rushing to a second job and trying to rest for 10 min? Who can be sure? When I was pregnant, I had my ways to not needing other people's help. I know, there certainly are people that are selfish. But I do not judge. I do not even want to tally. Whatever la. Hk people are not the most compassionate. But they are not that bad.

點評

Jane1983  agree  發表於 15-3-13 09:04

22#
發表於 15-3-13 10:25 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 jolalee 的帖子

I have lived in a few other western cities too.

My kids are teenagers. Older one already in university and younger one in high school. They were not born in Hong Kong but have lived in Hong Kong for many years. So it is not like we have not looked beyond the well.
May be we are not in the same circle of friends, but the gweilo I know are all enjoying it here in Hong Kong. They may not agree with the selfishness of some Hong Kongers but they do accept it as it is. After all, I think there are selfish people in most large cities like Tokyo, New York and Toronto. The point is, we need to stand firm and keep up with living up to our own set of values. That's it.
I really cannot remember the last time people acted rudely to me. What is the point of always tallying other people's faults. I would rather try to find the beauty of this place instead.  I still remember that there was this very dusty dirty construction worker that helped an old man carry his bags out the MTR train. That was just last week. 丈義每多屠狗輩. And not all gweilo or western educated people are compassionate.

23#
發表於 15-3-13 11:11 |顯示全部帖子
Mighty 發表於 15-3-13 10:33
[丈義每多屠狗輩] this is so true!!  I think in general Hongkongers are ok.  Some 「自由人」too very  ...

I am doing business with factories. I have seen many labours like 咕哩. They were not very educated and many speak bad words amongst themselves all the time, but they can also be really polite and kind to people in need. I have always thought EK parents should be more open minded. So I was surprised some parents are comparing db and ssp. I am sure db's nice environment makes the whole experience nicer anyway. I personally do not feel that people going to or living in "high class area"  are all polite. Anyway, I guess anyone has his rights to believe whatever he wants to.

24#
發表於 15-3-13 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
HKTHK 發表於 15-3-13 11:21
回覆 nintendo 的帖子

如果講讓座,香港都唔係咁差,起碼周不時會見到。當然係台灣就會多好多啦! ...

I seldom go to Taiwan, but I heard the same thing from other people.
It is probably habit. My kids and my habit is not to sit on the MTR. But my husband prefer to sit. May be it is because he normally drives and thus not used to standing. Not saying he is tired or physically not fit, as he plays tennis a lot and is sporty. He just does not like standing while commuting.
I have warned him that people in HK nowadays are very judgemental. If he gets a seat on the MTR and did not realise someone in need around while playing iPhone apps, he photos might be on FB within 10 min.
In any case, I agree HKers are not exactly very polite or nice. There is room for improvement definitely.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題