6#
發表於 05-5-14 14:31 |只看該作者

Re: 請問播道會茵怡幼兒園的家長…..

唔好意思各位,我開
liuliu

7#
發表於 05-5-14 16:32 |只看該作者

I also have bad experience with Verbena Heights Nursery.

I applied this nursery for my son in early Jan.  The headmistress called me in a few days.  The very first question she asked me was whether my son started to speak.  My answer was 'not yet'.  At that time, he was 18 months old and was late in talking (but still too young to make any conclusion).  Then the headmistress told me she would not arrange interview with him until he learned to speak.  She said speaking ability would affect learning ability.  Till now, I don't hear from the nursery again.  I don't know how they will handle my application.

I really feel disappointed with the nursery, especially with the headmistress.  I agree that speaking ability affects learning ability but I cannot agree her to label my child as late talking children without any interview/assessment AND I cannot agree late talking children will perform bad in other parts of the interview.  

I choose this nursery because it is nearby and I believe a Christain school loves children but ...
I think there are many children talk lately without intellectual problem and school life will probably help them to overcome this temporary stage.  If every nursery rejects these children like this Nursery, these poor children will be taken away their right to enjoy school life.

I am thinking to apply another nearby nursery in Po Lam Estate, 司務道幼兒園.  Any comment on this nursery?  Thank you!

8#
發表於 05-5-14 23:01 |只看該作者

園長話佢
liuliu
‹ 上一主題|下一主題