go

有冇聽過做推拿可治自閉症

發表於 05-4-10 15:05 |顯示全部帖子

有冇聽過做推拿可治自閉症

如題

發表於 05-4-10 21:47 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇聽過做推拿可治自閉症

Hi 梓麒

如果單一推拿應該無咁大能! 但加入針炙的話可能有多的可能性,但我就不懂了!  雖然針炙同推拿都有學過但太久了(10多年前),而且那時沒有這些的學習。 不過推拿一定可幫幼兒強壯的、長高的! gongon 本來是頭15%的BB,但現在是85-90%的了! 早產、2.2kg,現在33人一班是最高的

自閉症是腦部問題,要治療應向這方想    brain gym, reflex, SI 等 training 相信都有用!  當然我沒有自閉的仔女、亦沒有深入學習,如有不對的地方請見諒!

很多人每天都在努力中,相信不停會有新的治療方法!

gongonma

發表於 05-4-11 00:11 |顯示全部帖子

gongonma

thx

發表於 05-4-11 21:00 |顯示全部帖子

To my knowledge that austism or autistic spectrum disorder cannot be cured. Massages may help the child to relax and increase his/her ability to learn. It certainly won't do any harm but I don't think it can cure autism.

發表於 05-4-12 17:21 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, gongonma

Do you still remember me?  We had a chat over the phone before.  Have you made any choices for gongon’s schooling?  By the way, do you have any 推拿 information to me as my daughter always gets sick.  Recently, I find her low concentration and easier disturbed by surrounding and feeling nervous.  I am not sure whether it is common or not for a 2 & 8 months old child.  Actually, my daughter had done an assessment at government center when she was 2 and found that she had speech delay for almost 1 year but others were normal, so they just recommended me to arrange nursery for her but no others follow up.   In fact, my daughter has great improvements during these few months for speech.  But now I am worry about her short concentration, so do you have any recommendations for me?  

發表於 05-4-12 19:00 |顯示全部帖子

May be it's better to go back to have a review about your daugther's development. Since you mentioned that you noticed an improvement in speech in the last few months. Assessment results will be able to tell you whether she has caught up in her speech. If there is still some delays then it's a good idea to have some therapy to sort that out early. Also, short attention span will hidder her ability to learn, this in turn will lead to a lot more problems. Get a professional to assess her attention. Don't have to worry too much, as children as her age do her quite a short attention span anyway.

I think I've talked too much..hehe...
Renee

發表於 05-4-13 15:15 |顯示全部帖子

ReneeChoi,
Thank you for your advice.  But it is not easy to go back for any review, as the government assessment center had been closed the file for my daughter.  Do you think whether I queue up again or any private professional suggested to me?  Thanks a lot.

發表於 05-4-13 18:21 |顯示全部帖子

dleelm

To be honest, I'm not sure about the exact system in HK. I would really push for another speech & language assessment in the next few months. The reason they closed your file probably because some children do tend to caught up in their speech. It doesn't do any harm to queue up again. If you can afford it then private speech therapist may be able to help, and much quicker too.

Try to find if there is any child development centre in HK, I'm sure I have heard about this. May be you can ask your doctor. Sorry that I can't offer much help on where to seek help.   

發表於 05-4-14 17:22 |顯示全部帖子

ReneeChoi,

Thank you very much.  With discussed with my husband last night, he preferred to queue up again and observe a short period first.  Anyway, I will search for more resources.  

發表於 05-4-15 22:34 |顯示全部帖子

Hi dleelm,

sorry for late reply, since I've very busy these day.  & I'm sick too.  So quite a few days not been here.
gongon's schooling has been decided.  Now work hard for it.
for 推拿 I do hv some gd experience for it.  hard to written by word, no matter chin or eng.  just give me a call      I can teach you     since i've hold a dip in it     

gongonma

發表於 05-4-25 23:34 |顯示全部帖子

其實係我阿媽個推拿師傅話可以, 做10個療程
另外聽電台有個物理治療師又話做推拿係有用