幼稚園K3生想升玫小私校, 也要同外面D人一齊於網上申請和 interview, 但一般來說, 面試ok都應該會收番校內生上玫小。

3#
發表於 13-11-6 10:31 |只看該作者
回復 happyeveryone 的帖子

多謝你既資料!! 希望囡囡入到啦!!

4#
發表於 13-11-6 11:24 |只看該作者
回復 Cupcakedream 的帖子

You interviewed already for PN (last Sat or this Sat)?  I wish you good luck to have offer :)

Personally speaking, RHS kindergarten is a good school for kids to study.  The curricula are comprehensive and all rounded, the language environment is good to have English (English lesson has a net teacher with an English teacher together), PTH, Cantonese and Spanish (Spanish songs quite funny).  Use 奧福 music, another montessori teacher lesson (also speak English) and montessori teaching aids provided in classrooms.   My kid loves the school life and her teachers very much.  

To me, it's a happy school with good curricula  that can provide my kid with a good learning environment and 品行 and she loves to go to school everyday to play with her classmates and teachers.  And on average, the parents education background are good and quite high and some of them are professionals.  Just some sharing.

5#
發表於 13-11-6 14:31 |只看該作者
回復 happyeveryone 的帖子

Thanks much for the info happyeveryone!! Yes, my daughter just had her interview last Sat.  Really hope she will have a chance to get in RHS.

Apart from the academic aspect, I'm really impressed by the care and love from the teachers to the kids.  I know another mom whose girl is also studying in RHS and she showed me before her whatsapp history with her daughter's teacher which is all about how her daughter is doing at school.  Her teacher will also call my friend regularly to update her about her daughter's life at school.  This is really out of my expectation!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題