搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ★Anfield vs Yew Chung★
發新帖
樓主: sagesage
go

★Anfield vs Yew Chung★ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-12-3 09:05 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is in YCIS K1 class, honestly speaking, English level is good but I think it is not as good as other IS school such as ESF. 20% from mainland and 20% from jp, no foreigners.
I do think nothing is perfect. YCiS is strong in Chinese and I believe learning Chinese is more difficult than learning English. Having good foundation in Chinese and happy learning is important at this stage. I heard from other parents who hv kids in primary school that in P1, kids are able to read English books by themselves.
Having mainlanders in class is not a bad thing. Hv chance to listen and speak mandarin and my daughter is used to live with multi languages environment. One of the most advantages to study in IS is peergroup  network, which I think quite important for one to work after graduation.

2#
發表於 13-12-3 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter took half day only in 2 year old class as i gave her other extra-curriculum activities such as ballet. her classmates took full day class in 2 year old class, and they are quite independent as they need to take care themselves like tidying up bed after afternoon nap, and eat by themselves.
YC also has school picnic, just go park for half day.
if my daughter is capable, why not sending her out of hk for further study? but it is too early to plan
‹ 上一主題|下一主題