用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (教材使用意 ...
發新帖
樓主: leshita
go

不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (教材使用意見/Everyday with Zippy)) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 03-3-4 16:44 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (可以一起去參加party wor)

I just found this topic and would like to join the group as well.  My little boy is now 11 months old and he tried the "Louie" set for 7 months.

Now, when I say "clap", he will do so.  He really enjoy the songs either in "lay Along" or "Sing Along" but he has no interest in volume 2.

2#
發表於 03-3-5 12:17 |顯示全部帖子

銘銘媽,

My saleslady also asked me to play VCD for my son even though he doesn't watch just let him listen.

Now I ask my mother let him watch Play Along in the morning and Sing Along in the afternoon.  I will change the volume on each Sunday.

As he doesn't speak, only "dad, dad" or "da da", I can't see the real result of using the DWE, anyway, I will keep on trying.

3#
發表於 03-3-6 16:39 |顯示全部帖子

銘銘媽,

Thanks for your advice.  I will ask my mother play the CD for him instead of VCD twice a day.

4#
發表於 03-5-4 23:16 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (支持正版)

I just upgraded my Louie set to World Family set for my son.  It costs $35,700 (price difference between Louie & World Family).

My sales told me that the Wide Eye is British English not the American English.  Anyway, only $6,XXX difference between Super Mickey set & World Family set but you'll get 2 more sets on Magic English & Wide Eye.  If you separetly buy these 2 sets, it costs you around $4,000 each.  By the way, they will also send me a set of books (24 books, it costs $6,000 from Smaxx Kixx) with CD Mate for the upgrading.

5#
發表於 03-5-13 17:14 |顯示全部帖子

Tszfungma,

I also upgraded my Louie set to World Family Set last week.  They told me that the Magic English is out of stock and will deliver in early June.

I found that it is quite a lot of things in the World Family Set, so where do you buy the book shelf as I want to buy one as well to centralise all the books, CDs & DVDs (especially the Wide Eye) for my son.

6#
發表於 03-5-14 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

大大細細 寫道:
Can anyone tells me what are the difference of World Family Set and Super Mickey Set?

The meaning of World Family Set is :

Super Mickey Set + Magic English + Wide Eye (HK$42,XXX)

7#
發表於 03-5-16 13:04 |顯示全部帖子

大大細細 寫道:
[quote]
Cutie 寫道:

The meaning of World Family Set is :

Super Mickey Set + Magic English + Wide Eye (HK$42,XXX)

Cutie,
I bought DWE last year (May) but my consulatant didn't tell me there is a World Family Set. So I only bought Super Mickey Set. Is the price has a big different?[/quote]

大大細細,

I bought the DWE last year in BB expo and my consultant called me in end of April and told me that it's time to upgrade my Louie set.

I saw her on 3rd May and she told me that if I really want to upgrade, better upgrade to either Super Mickey Set or World Family Set.  As I mentioned before, the difference between the two is the World Family Set including 'Magic English' & 'Wide Eye' and the price difference is $7,000.

They also send me the CD Mate and a set of encyclopedia (24 books) as gifts.  If I don't remember wrong, they also extend 9 more months of membership as gift.

Hope this can give you a more clear picture!

8#
發表於 03-6-16 17:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (教材使用意見/Everyday with Zippy))

我仔仔都用了10個月, 係上個月先開始俾佢睇Main Programme, 佢宜家記得D歌, 因為有時我唱1-2句, 佢就會做其他動作.

我覺得呢套教材真係好有用!

9#
發表於 03-6-19 13:29 |顯示全部帖子

leshita,

我仔仔都係睇sing along and play along 時會坐得好定, 睇main program時除非有人陪, 否則又係四圍走, 不過我會照播, 佢唔睇都可以聽.

10#
發表於 03-6-20 12:26 |顯示全部帖子

I paly the spoken version when my son is sleeping, so far he never wake up.  My son also doesn't like Zippy & me.  Any mom have the idea??

11#
發表於 03-6-26 15:32 |顯示全部帖子

What is CAP??

We can now change the damaged items even on Saturdays from 12:00 to 19:00.  This new arrangement only starts from this week.

12#
發表於 03-7-16 14:31 |顯示全部帖子

1. 除DWE 外,有冇類似產品呢?價錢争得遠唔遠呢?
有, SmartKid 既價錢差不多, 比DWE平少少.  DWE裡面既人物, 小朋友好容易見到或接觸到, 佢地會更加有興趣繼續睇

2. 我有興趣買 full set, 係咪可以慢慢來,買D低D version之後再upgrade呢?
你可以先買DWE俾細D小朋友既一套, 睇0下佢既反應先再決定upgrade, 不過到時要俾多千幾蚊(好似係儲存費)

3. BB 4个月係咪太早買呢?
我個仔仔都係4½個月開始睇, 舊年我係BB展度買了'Louie Set'

4. Zippy and me etc 係咩呢家?係咪DWE一部份呢?
Zippy and me 並不包括係DWE套教材裡面, 與Play Along相似, 只係人物唔同

5. singapore version 係咪一樣呢?價錢係咪平D呢?
Singapore Version 只係得DWE 裡面既Main Program, 無連貫性.  以我所知宜家新加坡都無得買

6. 其實媽咪們覺得好唔好用,滿唔滿意個result 呢?
我同老公都覺得好滿意, 而且舊年買既時候, 我老公都話貴, 但佢見到仔仔學到0野就好開心, 係今年5月我地個Consultant問我地會唔會upgrade, 我老公就一口答應upgrade, 仲upgrade到World Family Set

13#
發表於 03-7-24 11:59 |顯示全部帖子

MayMayFan,

I ask my mom to play the PA / SA / MP to my son once a day but I will sing the songs and play with him when I have time (after work / weekends / holidays).  He really enjoy.

My consultant never ask me not to sing / play with him several times per day.

Any moms have comments?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題