密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 都係想問中華基督教灣仔堂
發新帖
查看: 853|回覆: 6
go

都係想問中華基督教灣仔堂

發表於 13-3-1 15:19 |顯示全部帖子
都係想問中華基督教灣仔堂. 唔理校車問題. 讀完呢間有無出路? 因為有時D校長人脈廣可推薦學生入其他好嘅小一. 呢間學校唔出名, 但INTERVIEW完後覺得間學校各方面都好好. 校舍PROPER, 教師體貼. 所以依家想再從其他家長口中知多D. 因為都有考慮俾個仔入VICTORIA NURSERY, 但小一想俾個仔入番傳統學校. 所以覺得VICTORIA唔係首選. 請幫忙.

發表於 13-5-5 00:45 |顯示全部帖子
I will recommend you to let your kids study in this kindergarten(灣仔堂).  My daughter is studying K3 in this kindergarten.  Their teachers are very nice.  The principle are very hardworking and she will stand in the school's main entrance to welcome the pupils everyday.  The school facilities are ok, because it has its own church and open door playground.
According to the past records, if your kid is a girl, there is a very high percentage to be alloted to St. Francis in primary one.  If your kid is a boy, then it would be Yau Wan.
If you do not want your kid to study in a girl school or boy school, then your kid might also be alloted to St. James and Hennessy.  All these are very well-known primary schools.

發表於 13-5-9 12:32 |顯示全部帖子
回復 TAMSK 的帖子

我都好想囡囡入到灣仔堂, 請問interview難嗎? 會考d咩呢?

發表於 13-5-9 18:53 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:都係想問中華基督教灣仔堂

我同阿女 in 過灣仔堂,首先入房見 miss 同阿女玩下玩具問下佢問題如動物生果遞比媽咪遞比老師咁,都係見咗15分鐘到就去户外 playground 度玩,見到校長都好和藹,周圍同家長傾偈!

發表於 13-5-13 02:55 |顯示全部帖子
They will ask your kid some simple questions such as where are the hands, nose and eyes, etc. Since it was only per-nurse for my son and he was only 1 and half year old, therefore, the teachers could only monitor my son's response.
He was eventually accepted by this school luckily, may be because of his sister is studying in this school in K3.

發表於 13-5-13 12:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:都係想問中華基督教灣仔堂

校長有無人脈我都好想知,但如果考慮有人脈的校長你可考慮聖大和郭呂,我朋友啲仔女都喺靠校長而入聖心,聖保祿,軒小。(注: 佢地全部都唔喺住灣仔, 報唔到灣仔小學,所以只好利用校長人脈,但做家長嘅要做好準備,因我朋友用咗好多時間做義工,唔喺校長點幫你,要部署三年)

發表於 13-6-13 15:43 |顯示全部帖子
My son is also accepted by Victoria Harbour Height. 我想知應該點幫個仔選擇好. 我想佢小一讀傳統學校. 維多利亞語言教得好. 唔知灣仔堂又點呢? 校長可推薦讀得叻嘅男仔去邊間呢? What is the Chinese name of YAU WAN?