搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 依然快樂 - 鄭丹瑞
發新帖
查看: 5376|回覆: 10
go

依然快樂 - 鄭丹瑞 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-2-8 13:52 |顯示全部帖子
真系似曾相识, 有次坦白话比朋友知女儿长大的打算, 个朋友非常embarrasing 话: Annie, 唔驶惊, 细路仔大大下就会变的....

呀!阿太,  我心底不知多高兴孩子的理想职业, 做物要安慰我.  是典型的九唔搭八交流.

點評

Yanamami    發表於 13-2-8 14:33

2#
發表於 13-2-15 14:31 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ANChan59 的帖子

家長們過份強調只著重快樂,可能簡化現實世界,踏入大學及社會最後只有失望及痛苦。

世事豈會盡如人意!取個平衡便好。
圣经话: 凡事可以交比主和华啊!

我入左社會大學, 先至知道自己的专长不是在学校, 仲物讲到現實世界如此黑暗.  年青人头两年可能唔多习惯, 努力向上,做耐D是人老精, 鬼老灵, 咪大家差不多.

社會上专才得几种, 读到死死吓, 考试考到傻, 仲好鬼难转行添, 其他多数是通才, 平凡人也!

独身有足会计牌+ 律师牌的女友, 早已事业有成, 搬左去山顶住大屋,够洒叻女, 前几年已经自杀死左,. 快樂否? 不在乎学历和現實世界的结构,而是在乎我们怎样面对事情.

平衡是好, 未到最后, 不要想妥善!

3#
發表於 13-2-21 13:08 |顯示全部帖子
我们对孩子有点苛刻了! 大部分亚洲孩子是被吓大的, 被压抑长大的. 梦想小种子还未萌芽前, 已经被踐踏苔尽, 偷偷想想已经被人笑到脸黄(包括阿爸阿妈).....,,,,我们的open-minded & supportive, 便决定孩子的梦有多大了!

还记得小女四岁时的男同学仔, 有天告诉我想长大后做HSBC staff (父母是) 或者菲傭, 看似很卑微, 却又不失童真, 刹是可爱!

4#
發表於 13-2-21 14:03 |顯示全部帖子
做人是各有各理想, 各自修行,  当教宗的, 财主的, 当革命先锋, 当掃街的没有两样, 喜欢攢錢,不是罪过, 知道钱的价值和意义便可.

民运份子中, 比较喜欢李录, 不是因为他今天成为'賺钱之神', 而是隐然觉得有些人还是'身在曹營心在漢'的, 变个掉, 换个皮囊. 谁是谁? 天曉得?

这星期开始看: Moving the Mountain, 好书!

没有实力, 空谈的是永远梦想, 不是理想!

5#
發表於 13-3-13 12:52 |顯示全部帖子
Just copy something from the book I'm reading.  It's not my idea exactly.  But good to see other point of view.
------------------------------------------------------

Question: With all your belief in effort, are you saying that when people fail, it's always their fault - they didn't try hard enought?

No!  It's true that effort is crucial- no one can succeed for long without it -- but it's certainly not the only thin.  People have differenct resources and opportunities.  For example, people with money (or rich parents)  have a safety net.  They can take more risks and keep going longer until they succeed.  People with easy access to a good education, people with a network of influential friends, people who know how to be ain the right place at the right itme -- all stand a better chance of having their pay off.  Rich, educated, connected effort woks better.

People with fewer resources, in spite of their best efforts, can be derailed so much more easily.  Teh hometown plant you've worked in all your life suddenly shuts down.  What know?  Your child falls ill and plunges you into debt.  There goes the house.  Your spouse runs off with the nest eff and leave you with the children and bills.  Forget the night school classes.  

Befor we judge, let's remember that effort isn't everything and that all effort is not created equal.  
---------      --------

6#
發表於 13-3-13 13:09 |顯示全部帖子
回復 cheung_chit 的帖子

Bill Gate is not my tea.  Being a very successful famous person, he must have widsom to share.  I did copy below to my daughter.  Probably it's good to share it to your children too.  #####

Bill Gates recently gave a speech at a High School about 11 things they did not and will not learn in school. He talks about how feel-good, politically correct teachings created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.

Rule 1: Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2 : The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3 : You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4 : If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5 : Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF. Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

最喜欢Rule 7, 这边不少妈妈也是如花似玉, 原本只得九十五磅, 有了孩子, 无情情多了三十磅,真冤枉!

7#
發表於 13-3-13 13:42 |顯示全部帖子
本事是靠双手創造出来的, 不是盘古初开的既定物事, 没有必要说定是谁有本事, 谁没有? 眼高手低的人如果肯改变(改变是最最难度高), 循序渐进, 有日亦可眼高手高吧.......Remember, test scores and measurement of acheivement tell us where we are , but they don't tell us where we could end up......

除非是眼高手低的人+逃避困难的性格, 这类人根本没理想, 跟积极有梦想的人是差天共地的. 绝不可混淆不清.  梦想....理想于他们, 只不过是为人惰懒, 逃避责任的借口......

家有女儿的父母, 记住教阿女看清楚, 不要選错郎, 男人名字叫李安的 是十分罕见啊!

8#
發表於 13-3-13 13:59 |顯示全部帖子
回復 awah112 的帖子

你所講的"球王"例子,我覺得球王和他父母都不對,應學下林書豪父母,"你讀好書之後至可以打波"。
记忆所及, 林書豪父母从没有这样说过, 在高考前两年, 只是提出林書豪打少一天练习波而已, 专心发力集中精神应付大学入学考试. 取个平行, 不是讀好書之後至可以打波, 非常八股的.

甚么是'你讀好書'的定义, 等到当上Adam Smith 乎, 发表经济规律的伟论后, 才去打'篮球乎?

如果林伯伯,林伯母真的这样说过, 就大大让我失望了!  

點評

mesmerising  林媽媽好像真是虎媽來的,當時我囝和我一起聽有關報導,我囝聽後說了一句林媽「有問題」(意思是認為她的要求不合理),所以我有印象。  發表於 13-3-13 14:58

9#
發表於 13-3-13 15:52 |顯示全部帖子
回復 awah112 的帖子

Thank you Awah!  It is a fantastic sharing!  I'm not religious, but really love to see people embracing to what they believe.  They are lucky.

The whole interview doesn't stress on  puting school work above playing basketball.  Instead, Mrs Lin reminded Jeremy to have a backup plan in career and still support him to chase his own dream at the same time.  

I don't believe Mrs Lin is a 'Tiger Mom'.  More likely people loves to use such derated negative title to describe those mommies having very successful sons/daughters so they would feel better and comfortable in their nutshell.  For me even Mrs Lin confessed that  she is a 'Tiger Mom', I would still say she is not an Ordinary Tiger Mom.  

點評

mesmerising  她確是有說過林要做好學業成績才打球之類的話。其實我也覺得這樣說沒有什麼不對,是常理。  發表於 13-3-13 16:51
mesmerising  我想我濫用了虎媽這詞,其實我只是想說她很嚴厲而已,對不起。  發表於 13-3-13 16:47

10#
發表於 13-3-13 16:54 |顯示全部帖子
我想我濫用了虎媽這詞,其實我只是想說她很嚴厲而已,對不起。  
我周时四字成语都用错, 没关系的!  说得有文有理的, 通常是抄回来的.

能教养Jeremy 这样的孩子, 是爸妈的功劳, 不管方法何如, 必定有值得学习的大学问!

11#
發表於 13-3-13 17:10 |顯示全部帖子
她確是有說過林要做好學業成績才打球之類的話。其實我也覺得這樣說沒有什麼不對,是常理。
不, 她是说做好學業成績,否则要调节练习量和练习时间!  
这点我是非常赞同的!!!!  

喂! 阿女, 你做事已经是裙拉裤掉, 忙到自顾无暇, 大想头是要努力培养实力的, 做人总要按部就班.  如果某方面是非常出色, 第二方面的学习便是举一反三, 用75% 时间就可以做得不错, 如是者, 第三样学问又更容易上手了.

问题是唔该首先搅好第一样有点'耍家'的学问, 如果凡事无呢耍家, 怕者打波都打唔到去边处烙?  这是正常逻辑, 不是阿妈看扁你?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題