搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 CDPA / Pario / Dr Poon
發新帖
查看: 16897|回覆: 2
go

CDPA / Pario / Dr Poon [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-1-16 08:32 |顯示全部帖子
I joined dr poon n one trial at cpda. Dr poon is a good observer n he will advise ur kids/parents character n remind u the blind spots. True that the place is nothing fancy n those games are simple. However every lesson there are a few takeaways  n I still remember after 6 months. Eg 玩煮飯仔,he said this is an impt for girls n boys as role play n a good way to screen 自閉徵兆。 n my gal was a bit slow in walking n so during his class we trained her more but dr poon said my gal felt the pressure since she cries when we compared her with other kids n asked us to take it easy. Another boy is well built n tall n dr poon reminded his parents that if in kg when he play with other kids, he may hurt others carelessly n other parents may complain... I think as first time parents it is worth a try n the atmosphere is relaxing every parent ask q n advice.

2#
發表於 13-1-16 08:40 |顯示全部帖子
For CDpa, I don't like the small classroom (150-200 sq feet?) n the tight program within 1 hr: toy time, snacks, gross motor, art work etc...Very packed n they have to move tables , chairs n other teaching aids all the time due to  space. The teacher at my session was so so with some 懶音 and the assistant is a pure "worker". Anyway I had one session n other can give more comments. 申報: I am not doing anyone now as too busy for interview preparation.

3#
發表於 13-1-16 11:49 |顯示全部帖子
I think snack time is to train kids to wait before starting, raise hands if they want more n return those dishes afterwards. In some playgroups inside kg, kids will line up n wash hands. In cpda, only wet tissue is given.. N some dry animal biscuits...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題