密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
樓主: do-re-me
go

CAIS   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-2-27 22:55 |顯示全部帖子
anyone got invitation for attending final round of interview for prep from CAIS today?  Can any parents share experience of the details of  MockClass Activities?  I learnt that there are quite a high number of Japanese students there?  what makes them an advantage to get in CAIS? Our daughter is Japan/HK mix so am interested to know...she is shy in front of strangers so we are worried that she will not speak up at all during the interview...

How many spaces are still available by the way at this point of time?

Our daughter is in K2 this year and if she fails, should she repeat K2 again and try the various primary for IS again next year? Or try the local stream-DDS/private?

THanks for input in advance.  (My husband can read Cantonese so please feel free to reply in Cantonese)

2#
發表於 13-2-28 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ILBC 的帖子

Thank you for reply.  What "desired personality" do they want?different from other IS (outspoken, active?)

3#
發表於 13-2-28 22:47 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ILBC 的帖子

Thank you for your reply.  What factors or things to do that might increase the chance of succeeding in the interview as my daughter's character seems to be similar to yours - a bit quiet in front of strangers, shy, not speaking up but she cares other people's feelings and a good heart, just that it might be difficult for her to express these good characters of hers at the stressful environment of 45-minute interview in front of interviewers...

Any idea about dds/private schools that you had in your mind to apply in case your daughter did not get admitted (COngratulations to you that your daughter got admitted to CAIS)

Thank you.

4#
發表於 13-3-1 13:55 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ILBC 的帖子

Thank you again for the additional info.  Wish your daughter have a great time at cais!!

點評

ILBC    發表於 13-3-1 15:59

5#
發表於 13-3-3 22:19 |顯示全部帖子
回復 KeungLi 的帖子

Congratulations.  Did you get admitted after 1st or 2nd round of interview?

6#
發表於 13-3-6 00:25 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ILBC 的帖子

So those who chose SKM campus will stay there until G2 before moving to LCK? or, stay at SKM at prep class and move to Lai yiu at G1 since the letter says SKM is for prep class only? I am confused..

By the way, we also got offer tonite.  Thank you everyone for their advice and support :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題