密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 952|回覆: 1
go

P.2 G.S.無2.3

發表於 12-8-2 11:21 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 kanahose 於 12-8-2 11:36 編輯

取書後先發覺學校書單原來無預第3冊的課本和作業!想問去年是否一樣?第3冊內容究竟係乜?
http://www.ephhk.com/jsp/products.jsp?code=3.2.6.6#2

- Adopt a thematic approach to help schools arrange the teaching sequence flexibly according to the curriculum and teachers' own pace.
- Adopt an inquiry approach to help students integrate generic skills, knowledge and values into the learning of General Studies.
- Align with the six strands of the curriculum to enable students to acquire the basic knowledge, values and attitudes, with the National Identity and Chinese Culture strand particularly emphasised in books 2.3, 2.6, 3.6, 4.6, 5.5 and 6.4.

發表於 12-8-2 18:46 |顯示全部帖子
Titles of P2 series were listed at the back of each GS text book, the missing one 2.3 was "Festival" . I was also wondered if I missed to order that one after I collected the books. So school meant to skip 2.3? I barely remembered the titles of 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 are family, community, country respectively. So did school meant to put more emphasis about 國民教育 within the curriculum of GS ,instead of replace or add another new subject? Cos school is under the authority of Catholic Diocese of Hong Kong that they will not follow to start the subject yet.