用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 劍鳴幼稚園 PN waiting 升K1 的同學仔收到消息未?
發新帖
樓主: lala229
go

PN waiting 升K1 的同學仔收到消息未? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-6-5 10:37 |顯示全部帖子
No ah, seems that they will only accept outsider and ignore existing PN kids !!

2#
發表於 12-6-5 15:28 |顯示全部帖子
回復 hellodirty 的帖子

Do you mean the final assessment in June ?

3#
發表於 12-6-7 11:38 |顯示全部帖子
I think Final Assessment means nothing, even my son got all As from the mid-term assessment we didnt receive any news. The school would rather give chance to those outsiders , WHY ???

4#
發表於 12-6-7 14:34 |顯示全部帖子
I asked so many times la, I think the teacher doesnt want to hear my voice ! Also I asked the Admin office, the school Master .... they said they dont know. I dont think there is hope & I wont dare to let my younger girl to take the risk.

5#
發表於 12-6-14 16:40 |顯示全部帖子
I want to know what are the factors / reason not letting PN kids to K1 too ??? Nobody can tell me, they said only the principal knows. But I can barely believe that the principal will go to the classroom & see their performance regularly.
I think this year the percentage of going up to K1 is even less than 70% as I know many kids cannot get an offer.

6#
發表於 12-6-14 16:47 |顯示全部帖子
回復 sofiamama 的帖子

Thanks for your message, Sofiamama.
Lucky I have back up offer, otherwise my son has no school for K1 in Sept.
It is just that I am too navie to believe the school will give prioity to existing PN kids as stated on the notice.

7#
發表於 12-6-28 10:24 |顯示全部帖子
回復 beccali 的帖子

It is not the matter of AM or PM class nor small / Big B, as each class has some kids who are "OUT".
KM like those quiet kids, who dont talk much, so the teachers can control them better. No creative & talkative kids in KM.

8#
發表於 12-6-28 14:33 |顯示全部帖子
回復 marcuscyrus 的帖子

u are different, u go in at K1, so only few minsof interview, cant see much

9#
發表於 12-7-7 22:28 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:carey1021 的帖子

係死得不明不白。冇人可以話比我知原因, 其實只係想知點解,但每個人都話只有校長先知,但又永遠搵唔到校長,去學校幾次都見唔都她。雖然我已決定小朋友去 KV 讀,我只係想知我的小朋友有什麼可以改進和原因,點解唔可以講清楚比我知??對學校好失望,咁叫做學校?

10#
發表於 12-7-8 11:29 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:marcuscyrus 的帖子

Thanks for your sharing. My kid case is a bit different, the primary sch your boy rejected by is a school he never study before, my case is my kid is studying PN now. Also the notice says priority is given to existing PN kids. My kid is on waiting list for St Cat, I never doubt or ask the school the reason, as it is open competition.

Sure I understand the primary competition will be more fierce, however I will know that that will be open competition.

I ask the teacher what my kid needs improvement on, she said he is good, just sometimes talkative n have his own thinking. Is it something wrong to have his own thinking n opinion? Do they just want a machine ? In terms of talkative, I think kids should have the choice to voice out, kids are human too, not just a machine for them to control

11#
發表於 12-7-11 11:09 |顯示全部帖子
回復 小曳人 的帖子

okay, the school might not like a particular type of kids, however why would not they give their heart & honour to accept those kids? These are the kids who have study at the school for 1 year already, not just the just the kids they interview for a few minutes. Why dont they give the kids a chance to change & learn? The school just give up on these kids ! Why?? The point is there are so many existing kids have released their seat and the notice said existing kids have priority?

12#
發表於 12-7-11 11:15 |顯示全部帖子
Be honest I didnt apply many schools, if he doesnt go for KV, my son has no school to go in Sept.
My kid is only 3 years old, I can see his improvement from 2 years old onwards. The school can forsee he will not improve in the future ma ?? Why they have to make the jugement at such an early stage ??

13#
發表於 12-7-13 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
回復 homepridealice 的帖子

My boy was accepted in the first round. I dont think it makes any difference.
Just apply some KG as back up. If your kid is so unlcuky that got into waiting list, just think there is no chance to get a place for K1. Dont be so naive to believe the school with give priority for exisitng kids, who they have taught for 1 year. No sympathy from this school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題