發新帖
樓主: Ricka
go

基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-12-17 00:17 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom

Dear Ricka,

Can you also PM me your advice or opinions of CCKG ?  I really want to understand more of this kindergarten.

Thanks,

2#
發表於 04-12-18 21:59 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Golf,

'CCKG is not encouraged the teachers to contact parent. And the parent is so difficult to contact teacher. How can U feel that they are affectionate and considerate?'

Do you mean (1) the parents who are applying for a seat or (2) the parents whose kid are already CCKG students.

I think for (1) is reasonable if CCKG receive so many application form.  If you mean (2) then I am a bit surprise to hear this !

I know for K2 interview in other kinder, (e.g. Ling Liang Church), they also request kid to go into the room on his / her own.  I think it is a standard requirement for K2 kid.

3#
發表於 04-12-20 11:49 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Onting,

Apart from CCKG, St Joseph (in Wanchai) also has K2 and K3 only.  According to a friend's opinion, these are usually good school and reputable.  They want to get mature and more independant student because lots of K1 students are very young and need more attension (e.g. pee in the classroom !)
When students have experience in school, they can choose the good one.

Personal opinion only !

4#
發表於 04-12-21 09:33 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Golf,

For those parent who submit application form means the kid is not the CCKG student, it is true that the form states it is not suggested to contact the school.  

However, I think for those parents whose kid(s) is/are studing in CCKG, they need to communocate with school, at least to know what has happened, what has been teached ... etc.  I think most of other kindergarten encourage parent to co-operate and communicate with the teacher(s).  Or they want to train the kid to be very very independent ?!

5#
發表於 05-1-3 11:58 |顯示全部帖子

Could be true because last year's result for P.1 is not that ideal.

6#
發表於 05-1-24 13:08 |顯示全部帖子

Same feeling as HuiTung, 守門口的大嬸 and staff is quite cool, even I didn't saw them shout, they make me feel like 去了差館落口供: 約左幾点, 上三樓 (無尾音)
有啲小朋友特意穿上校褸, 但沒特意看那一間, may be SC ?!

7#
發表於 05-1-24 19:18 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Ricka,

I see you also from Hong Kong, have you already moved to Kowloon.  Correct me if I am wrong, CCKG doesn't have school bus to / from HK island.

I guess the chance of accepting my son is very slim, so I don't think I have to move to Kowloon.  So my kid will be accepted, over 70% that I will move to Kowloon side.

8#
發表於 05-1-24 19:23 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Mamami,

THE ONE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE HEADMISSTRESS ROOM also told me not to sit on the sofa and to stand next to the window after my kid has entered the room.  I think she tries to spare the sofa space for those new comers to sit on the sofa with the kid.  But you are right, cool person ...

I think the kids who are interviewed on Jan 24 and 26 should be those who were born in Nov and Dec.  Today no kid cries ! Quite impressive indeed.

9#
發表於 05-1-26 00:55 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Ricka,

Your kid is now in K2 or K3 ?  Before he enter CCKG, did he already know how to write Chinese and English ?  

Do you teach your kid by yourself ?

THanks,

10#
發表於 05-2-2 12:55 |顯示全部帖子

Ricka,

Have you arrange any other class and activities for your kid in PM ?

11#
發表於 05-2-2 14:24 |顯示全部帖子

Ricka,

What kind of Math ?  珠心算?
學林, 奧數 and MT should be for primary only.

Do you arrange activities from Mon to Fri for your kid?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題