用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) Hello to LHK parents for current students and gradua ...
發新帖
查看: 1680|回覆: 6
go

Hello to LHK parents for current students and graduates [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-2-8 00:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all,
Last Summer, my son has graduated from LHK after studying in LV campus from PN to K3. He has just completed the first term in primary one before Chinese New Year. In retrospect, LHK has laid down a good foundation for my son especially in his languages.

In the first term exam. as well as the previous academic assessment, I am satisfied with his performance in both Chinese and English language subjects. Not sure whether it's inborn or nurtured by LHK, his open and positive character has made him welcome by the teachers. Isn't it very good to have both happy teacher and happy students? Maybe in coming years, I'll find out more achievements of my son are based on what he has learned and developed from kindergarten time.

For other graduates' parents, hope to see your sharing.

For existing students' parents, hope to see a stronger team work among you and more sharings. Wish you all luck and success in finding a school suitable for your child.

Cheers.
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-2-11 21:30 |只看該作者
多謝分享.huba你一向都俾到好多正能量出嚟.

我只知LH在K3要寫周記同默書,係為小學接軌做準備.至於其他,則不大了解了. 我的心態是審慎樂觀地見步行步...wait and see...

點評

huba  Thanks and I feel flattered.  發表於 12-2-11 23:51

3#
發表於 12-7-7 18:11 |只看該作者
今年K3的學生也快要畢業啦!  感謝校長、各位老師和姐姐數年來對小兒的教導和照顧,

4#
發表於 12-7-7 23:38 |只看該作者

回覆:Hello to LHK parents for current students and graduates

Today, there was a graduate gathering held in LHK LV campus. While the gathering starts from 2 p.m., my and other graduates' families have had a pre-gathering in McD during lunch time. Just one year and all kids have grown up so much...

During the graduate gathering, Mr. Chris asked the kids one by one where they go for primary school and whether they like LHK or the current primary school more. Some kids missed the kindergarten time as there was less homework as well as the good friend they played with are now in different school. Some kids have performed martial art, football techniques, dancing and piano ... etc. too. After that, it's the kids' group photo time followed by snack time and then all kids played happily together just like the time when they were still in LHK.

Thanks LHK again for organizing the graduate gathering.

Actually, I am open if the LHK arranges the gathering with current K3 kids and parents together so that we may share with them the P1 info. as well. Just a suggestion for LHK to consider for future.

5#
發表於 12-7-8 14:16 |只看該作者
It sounds great.  

6#
發表於 12-7-22 14:00 |只看該作者
很懷念昔日LHKLV三大台柱Mr.並排唱普遍話一二三的情景,又可愛又好笑又有型。

7#
發表於 12-7-23 00:21 |只看該作者
3ll 發表於 12-7-22 14:00
很懷念昔日LHKLV三大台柱Mr.並排唱普遍話一二三的情景,又可愛又好笑又有型。 ...
Yup, they made a great team ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖