用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 有dgjs offer o既家長, 你認為女女獲取錄最大o既原因係 ...
樓主: shevachevy
go

有dgjs offer o既家長, 你認為女女獲取錄最大o既原因係? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-12-22 08:44 |只看該作者
我教阿女:校長老師每日見咁多學生,好辛苦架,最好老師問一句你唸埋老師跟住想問乜,答埋先,等老師休息吓!所以你問佢鍾意食咩,佢會答綠蘋果,因為食得多會皮膚好,塊面又白又滑… hahaha! I will call this interview technique. Agressiveness is when you always fight to be the first or the best, kind of ignoring others feelings... I don't like that really.

22#
發表於 11-12-22 09:35 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 LSKLTK 於 18-1-27 17:27 編輯

Deleted

23#
發表於 11-12-23 00:25 |只看該作者
That's the point in my mind. I wonder if there is any advantage for a girl being aggressive (always wants to ans first, so eager to express her view point but ignoring the others...etc) in the interview.If yes, pls share your view point.

I think maybe it's because the meaning of the word "aggressive" , that the parents mentioned before, is different.

Thanks for the parents who shared their point of "aggressive". This is an interesting topic.  

24#
發表於 11-12-23 12:11 |只看該作者
Are accepted girls studying in famous kindergartens like SC, KV and CCKG and "big" girl?  Is it lower chance if the girl is studying in dragon schools like Pui Ching, MS, GH, etc.?  Anyone can share.  Just want to know for preparing.

25#
發表於 11-12-23 13:07 |只看該作者
回復 Christi 的帖子

早前聽過朋友講某名校面試中,
校長問小朋友:「你打羽毛球好叻wor, 點解你鍾意打羽毛球?」
小朋友答:「因為我鍾意比賽, 想攞獎囉!」
相比部份人回答「因為做運動可以強身健體」呢個小朋友就表現出"aggressive"啦!
感謝天父所賜一切恩惠, 我們誠心感謝您, 因主耶穌基督之名, 亞孟。

26#
發表於 11-12-23 23:10 |只看該作者
回復 shevachevy 的帖子

Quite frankly, we are very surprised to get the offer, so we don't really know why, but to answer your question:
1. 家庭背景 (包括家長/住址): both parents have good educational background; mom is full-time mom
2. 成績優異: excellent though not perfect report cards (this is something that i know the Mrs Dai does spend time going through)
3. 品行談吐, 應對得宜: my girl is quite shy and reserved, but polite and pleasant. She does have a funny and creative side, not sure if she had to chance to show that during interview though.
4. 特異功能 (音樂/體育/其他): None at all.
5. 幼稚園3年o既教導 (如唔介意可否講邊間): Good schooling, though not from one of those famous kinder.
6. 姐/媽/祖係old girl: No
7. 朋友幫忙: None
8. 其他 (請說明): My girl is very obedient and doesn't appear to be confident from appearance. However, she's very cheerful and positive. We do think she's brought up with a lot of our attention, care and love. In addition, we didn't give her or ourselves any pressure in the process. I just want to share this to add some diversity to the group and let other parents know that we believe there's no 'typical' type/process that leads to DGJS. What we have tried to do in the past is focused on what's best for her in the long run, rather than for the P1 admissions.

27#
發表於 11-12-24 01:12 |只看該作者
bunnyma06 發表於 11-12-23 23:10
回復 shevachevy 的帖子

Quite frankly, we are very surprised to get the offer, so we don't really kn ...

HI bunnyma06,

可以分享一下你女女就讀那間幼稚園呢?
成績有什麼特別之處可以吸引到校長去詳看呢?

28#
發表於 11-12-24 08:09 |只看該作者
回復 thtb 的帖子

During second interview, the admin staff will pass each girl's original report cards for Mrs Dai to review. From what I've heard/read in this forum, Mrs Dai does go through the report cards briefly during that short time. So I believe academic results is something that the school does look at from every applicant. So I don't think there's anything special about my daughter's report cards....

29#
發表於 11-12-25 11:50 |只看該作者
I agree >>> "So I believe academic results is something that the school does look at ......"

30#
發表於 11-12-25 15:46 |只看該作者
我女自信,有禮,多說話,人見人愛(多數人說),學校成績(沒名次的,但老師說中英數都冇問題),課外活動有啲獎,身邊人有得有失,綜合分析,面試最重要,要有信心,第二,名校真係著數啲同有姐姐讀緊,第三,學校成績中上便可,其他獎項有當然好,但要先過面試,衰咗唔理父母係咪專業人士,咩獎咩校都冇用(拍膊頭另計),以上只是個人分析

31#
發表於 11-12-27 14:27 |只看該作者
"That's the point in my mind. I wonder if there is any advantage for a girl being aggressive (always wants to ans first, so eager to express her view point but ignoring the others...etc) in the interview.If yes, pls share your view point. "

===>'進取'不一定帶侵略性的, 在GROUP INTERVIEW內肯自信的表達, 全程很投入, 唔識都會試下呢D, 便較能突圍而出。好次今次要即場學一首POEM加動作, 便很易在每組看出學野快同表達力較強的孩子, 可能便是學校想要的. 再加上中英數有PAPER 的白紙黑字答案, 當然在幼稚園也是成績好那批學生.所以很贊成第一ROUND要入到, 其他獎/因素才有幫助.

32#
發表於 11-12-29 14:34 |只看該作者
Could any mama advise how does "real book lovers" helps in this admission process?  Does the applicant require to read or explain the book during the interview, or how does it help?

33#
發表於 12-1-2 18:55 |只看該作者
回復 applered525 的帖子

During the second interview, there are two girls seeing Mrs Dai at the same time. One girl will answer questions first while the other one will go read some books first. So I guess a book loving kid will at least stay interested/focused to read the books for that short period of time. My girl is not a 'real book lover', i.e. she won't necessarily take the initiative to read books by herself, but when being handed a book, she will at least go through it to see if it's interesting. Hope this helps.

34#
發表於 12-1-2 20:22 |只看該作者
阿妹話 Mrs. Dai 房有幾本書,她隨手拿起了第一本就看,沒有翻來覆去地揀。看書要靜,不過她慣了會不作聲但嘴旭旭地"讀",所以如果 Mrs. Dai 有留意會知道她是在讀字而非只在看圖。書未看完 Mrs. Dai 就已叫停,我唔知道究竟係戀戀不捨唔想放低未睇完嘅書好呢?定係一叫就起身應 Mrs. Dai 叫做乖?
阿妹係後者,一叫就會放低書應人。

35#
發表於 12-1-2 22:18 |只看該作者
Thanks for the valuable comments from bunnyma06 and A-Mom.   Congratulations for having such outstanding girls
‹ 上一主題|下一主題