教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 Home, what it is?
發新帖
查看: 903|回覆: 4
go

Home, what it is? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-25 22:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear parents,

I hope you takes some time to read about this, other than training or informative things.

What is a home?
Should it be a classroom, your kid  learn from teacher?
Should it be a studyroom., your kid revise your study?
Should it be a playground, your kid play the instrument?
What about a training room for your specail training, a hotel for sleep, a restaurant to dine?

Should it be a place that your kid could ly in his bed , doing nothing after his homework or his study is done, or a place he could play something so strange that other people could think is is weird, a place he could cry just because begging for a more piece of cake, or a place you could draw something no one ever understand.

Should the primary & key funcion of a home is a shelter for your kid?

I have written and read a lot about technique and remedy for development disorder in here. And I knew that u and me are those parents very keen on rectify your kid's problem.
I particularly remembered a parent asked what remedy could she do when her kid is periodically screaming at home, but not in school. This is most likely a development disorder, probably in sensory deficiency. However, have you ever think that he believe that he could release himself at home, probably the last and only venue he could do such a thing. If we parents tried to remedy your kid to do every so called ordinary behaviour, where could he ever express himself. Where is his self recognition?
Please think that no matter how dumb is your kid, how serious your developemnt disorder he could be. A home is shelter, he could be safely and happily stay in. Please allow him somehow about 30 mins everyday to do whatever he likes to do, no matter how strange it could be. It should be a place for him to be happy primarily, not a place for him to be judged or monitored. He might be a delayed kid to be born, but dont let him to a kid being exploited to be born.
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-9-25 22:49 |只看該作者

回覆 1# LPYdad1 的文章

我諗我大概明白你的意思, 中文可能叫做"無為而治", 英文就叫做 "Do nothing". "Screaming at home" 呢個case, 我就會乜都唔做: 唔洗罰, 唔洗教,...只要輕輕抱住孩子, 說些有爸媽就不用怕等就ok了. 教就教孩子知道 "who am i" 同 "control his body"...

3#
發表於 11-9-26 00:03 |只看該作者
"A home is shelter, he could be safely and happily stay in. Please allow him somehow about 30 mins everyday to do whatever he likes to do, no matter how strange it could be. It should be a place for him to be happy primarily, not a place for him to be judged or monitored."

I am deeply impressed, thank you for sharing.

4#
發表於 11-9-26 14:19 |只看該作者

回覆 3# LPYdad1 的文章

Our homes are more than financial assets. They have deep emotional meaning.

For those of us fortunate enough to have grown up in houses owned by our parents, they were the backdrop for our childhood memories — the places we played and argued and hung our artwork and marked the door jam with pencil lines as we grew taller.

Many happy memories of "home" As a parent, i'm trying my best to bring the happy memory to my son...however, many things in our lives go by -ries, i used to bring him to do chelation and acupunture, he always suffers from these treatments, it's a regret for both of us...

5#
發表於 11-9-26 14:45 |只看該作者

回復 1# conconma 的帖子

“The unexamined life is not worth living.” —Socrates.

As a parent we get out from the comfort zone and meet the challenge daily.

i feel happy and satisfied when back to my comfort zone (home) especially when i'm exhausted both physically and mentally
‹ 上一主題|下一主題