教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St. Cat pre-nursery?
樓主: an~gel
go

St. Cat pre-nursery? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 11-9-2 19:26 |顯示全部帖子
Hi tennislover,
My son is Owen.  Nice to meet you too.
I cannot bring him to school this week so I let him ride the nanny bus by himself.  He cried yesterday when he got on the bus.  But today, he was fine and no more crying!
Ms Katie said that he was doing fine and no crying in school.  He was reading book by himself when my helper went there to pick him up.
Hope my son will settle down soon and enjoy his school life with all his friends there.

原帖由 tennislover 於 11-9-2 13:55 發表
Hi Winfred102,

Mickey (Lai Shun) is my son.  Nice to meet you here.  May I know your son's name?  I bring my son to school this week, and then go to work and my domestic helper come and pick him up.  ...

42#
發表於 11-9-2 22:14 |顯示全部帖子
Hi babe725,
Great!!!!!  But did she mention go back to Kowloon Tong for K1 or K2?
I also wonder how they assess who will go to PTH/Eng class and who will go to Can/Eng class. I asked their staff at Norfolk before, and they said there could be assessment on PTH. But not sure the latest status now.

原帖由 babe725 於 11-9-2 21:11 發表
Today, I chat with the 校董”, she told me that all the PN students will go back to Kowloon Tong, either Essex Cresent or Norfolk Road. Hope it is the truth!

[ 本帖最後由 winifred102 於 11-9-2 22:17 編輯 ]

43#
發表於 11-9-2 22:30 |顯示全部帖子
Sure, I'll be there. Maybe We'll see Mrs Chan too, their Chief Principal.

原帖由 babe725 於 11-9-2 22:18 發表

If the "校董's" info is correct, it is really a very good news to all of us. BTW, may be we can ask the school in tmr meeting. Will you attend the meeting?

44#
發表於 11-9-3 01:13 |顯示全部帖子
Hi SC HH PN mommies,
I created a group (St Cat HH - PN Class 2011-12) on FB for all PN mommies.  Please pm your name, your kid's name and his class as well as your email address if you want to join.

[ 本帖最後由 winifred102 於 11-9-3 01:16 編輯 ]

45#
發表於 11-9-3 19:06 |顯示全部帖子
Hi evapan,
Added u already to the group on fb.
Hope to chat with u later.
Cheers.

原帖由 evapan 於 11-9-3 16:38 發表

Hi Hi, I have PM you, please check!

46#
發表於 11-9-4 13:23 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all mommies,
A bit busy at the moment. Will catch up with the FB group matter soon this afternoon.
Cheers.

[ 本帖最後由 winifred102 於 11-9-4 13:25 編輯 ]

47#
發表於 11-9-4 16:54 |顯示全部帖子
keemic77,
Not sure what you meant.  Do you want to know when the school starts PN application for 2012-13?  Í'm not sure the exact date but you may check the school's official website.

原帖由 keemic77 於 11-9-4 13:51 發表
I would like to know if we can already the PN for the St. Cat now or not? (2012-2013)

48#
發表於 11-9-4 17:21 |顯示全部帖子
Hi PN mommies,
I just sent out invitation to those mommies who gave me the contact before.  Please check your FB.
If you still have not yet received my invitation, please let me know via pm.  When you send your pm to me, do remember to leave down your email address, your child's name and which class he/she is in.  If you don't mind, you can leave your mobile with me, so that we can chat via whatsapp too.

For security reason, please accept my apology that I may not include those onto the FB group if no sufficient information is given.  Hope you all understand.

Cheers.

[ 本帖最後由 winifred102 於 11-9-4 17:28 編輯 ]

49#
發表於 11-9-5 01:20 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry mommies,
I may not be too familiar with FB group function but I just found that there is some limitation of inviting people to a group.  I guess I need to add you as friends first in order to add you to the group.  Another way to let me add you all to the Group is that you search the Group first and make a request of "join the group" to me.  But anyways, I sent most of you the friend request already.  So, you can add me by replying to my request and then I'll add you to the Group.
If you do not receive my friend's request, just simply search the group on FB and make a request to join the group and at the same time, pm me your details.

[ 本帖最後由 winifred102 於 11-9-5 02:11 編輯 ]

50#
發表於 11-9-5 22:51 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Whitedaisy,
I sent you a friend's request on FB.  Please accept, so that I can add you onto the SC PN group.
Thanks and nice to meet you.

原帖由 Whitedaisy 於 11-9-5 15:47 發表
Hi Winifred

My PM seems not working properly.  I'm in P Dolphin Class and my daughter is Louise Lau.  My email is [email protected]
Pls add me in the fb group.
BTW, I think we need to really ...

51#
發表於 11-9-6 15:15 |顯示全部帖子
Celebrities are normal people just like you and me.  They have kids too who need to go to school and study.
It would be better not talking too much about them in public forum.  This will help to stop attracting too many paparazzi and troubles to the school.
I'm sorry to make this comment.  But just think about it this way, if there were kids of celebrities studying in the same class of my son, I would rather keep this low profile to avoid trouble.  Hope you understand my point.

52#
發表於 11-9-6 23:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hi simsimwong,
May I know which nanny bus your daughter is taking?
My son's nanny bus is not good either.  Still late to school.

原帖由 simsimwong 於 11-9-6 20:17 發表
My girl need to take nanny bus also, we follow her these few days! Very dangerous! One caretaker cannot take care all kids! Shd ask school to give help!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題