搜索
教育王國 討論區 約克中英文幼稚園 YORK 的 PN班 會否太新 ?
發新帖
查看: 2187|回覆: 5
go

YORK 的 PN班 會否太新 ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-6-1 13:33 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
打算替囡囡申請明年的 York PN 班. 但知道他們的PN 只辦了很短的時間, 請想教有小朋友讀 York PN 班的家長, 老師的耐性及經驗好嗎?
謝謝!
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-6-14 21:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 leungsiupig 於 11-6-1 13:33 發表
打算替囡囡申請明年的 York PN 班. 但知道他們的PN 只辦了很短的時間, 請想教有小朋友讀 York PN 班的家長, 老師的耐性及經驗好嗎?
謝謝!

唔會, 小朋友就快PN畢業, 讀得好開心, 學到好多嘢, 雙班主任加一位助教, 一班22人, 佢地攞咗部份K1課程去教, PN已經開始學PHONICS, 普通話, 下學期開始有功課, 每日一本,一至二頁, 有英文, 中文及數, 大多是油顏色認字, 看圖認字, 也有劃直線及曲線, 一條起兩條止, 中文字已學到人, 大, 天, 米, 羊, 牛, 衣, 爸, 媽, 日, 信, 手, 魚, 田......., 不知不覺間學到好多嘢, 功課5-10分鐘已可完成, 睇住佢由塗鴉開始一路進步好開心, 好多謝YORK! 美中不足就係校車安排太差, 希望幫到妳!

3#
發表於 11-6-18 03:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 cwongkl 於 11-6-14 21:32 發表

唔會, 小朋友就快PN畢業, 讀得好開心, 學到好多嘢, 雙班主任加一位助教, 一班22人, 佢地攞咗部份K1課程去教, PN已經開始學PHONICS, 普通話, 下學期開始有功課, 每日一本,一至二頁, 有英文, 中文及數, 大多是油顏色 ...

would you mind telling me the problem about school bus. As we live in TKO, we have to take school bus, and I am worry it will take long time to go to school, (I haven't asked the school yet, don't know it needs 45 min or 1 hr to go, but my home should be the last stop in TKO when going to school).

Do you mean the staff in the school bus won't take care of the kids? I am worry about the safety of the kids, esp. they may not willing to sit for so long and move around (will the staff stop him and insists him sitting back on his seat); and also if my son falls asleep in the school bus, will they take care of every kids have wear seat belt tight?

4#
發表於 11-6-20 10:33 |只看該作者
基本上小朋友一上車就會扣seat belt, 校車姨姨會幫手扣/檢查的。

原帖由 momo627 於 11-6-18 03:31 發表

would you mind telling me the problem about school bus. As we live in TKO, we have to take school bus, and I am worry it will take long time to go to school, (I haven't asked the school yet, don't k ...

5#
發表於 11-6-20 23:20 |只看該作者
原帖由 momo627 於 11-6-18 03:31 發表

would you mind telling me the problem about school bus. As we live in TKO, we have to take school bus, and I am worry it will take long time to go to school, (I haven't asked the school yet, don't k ...

好明白妳心情, 同我一年前一樣, 我係青衣, 仲要係大巴, 起初好唔鐘意, 因為成日遲到, 而且心諗一個ee點take care咁多個小朋友, 同學校反映過, 后來有兩個ee好好多, 兩個ee都好好, 我仔仔好鐘意佢地, 校車成日遲到係令我不滿原因, 而且太多站, 寄望來年好D. 我唔清楚你個條線點行, 你可以問下學校, 我仔仔去程20分鐘, 回程要成個鐘, 回程個個小朋友都會瞓, 要搭校車就要有心理準備, 但佢地好快適應, 不要太擔心, 加油!!!

6#
發表於 11-6-25 22:36 |只看該作者
thanks a lot for your advice. So now all school buses, there are 2 ee taking care of kids? Then I will feel more relieved.

My estate should be the last stop when going to school, not sure it will be the 1st stop when back to home.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題