搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學校 K2 1st term result
發新帖
查看: 1531|回覆: 3
go

K2 1st term result [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-18 15:58 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hello K2 mamas, our communication has been stopped for a while. How's your kids 1st term result. My son had 2 points "2". I am quite worry about this, cos, I hear that K2 result is very important for P1 interview ar......
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-1-19 10:08 |只看該作者
Hi, long time no chat.  2 in which area ah?  You really need to think of way to improve your son in these 2 area ah.

My kid's result is acceptable, except the rating regarding attentiveness in class, which is quite difficult to train : (

3#
發表於 11-3-5 09:45 |只看該作者
Hello Sorb, I was so busy in the past 2 months, didn't have any time to view the forum.

My son was weak at "drawing" and "tidy up things", he got 2 points of those 2 areas. I can't force him to draw, he really doesn't have any interest in that. I have already let him go some drawing class after school, but still so so.....

For tidy up issue, he always relay on adults, cos he has maid, and grandparents to take care of, he really has strong background, even wont' listen to me sometimes.

BTW may I ask something see if u know. I am considering to let my son repeat K2 or K3. If repeat K2, shall I inform the school now? If repeat K3, which school result I should use for P1 interview? ie this 2010-2011's K2 result or 2011-2012 K3 result? Many thanks. The teacher suggests my son to repeat K3, cos K3 should be much harder in writing words.

原帖由 Sorb 於 11-1-19 10:08 發表
Hi, long time no chat.  2 in which area ah?  You really need to think of way to improve your son in these 2 area ah.

My kid's result is acceptable, except the rating regarding attentiveness in class ...

[ 本帖最後由 YiuChunMa 於 11-3-5 09:46 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 11-3-11 01:34 |只看該作者
Sorry, I have no knowledge of repeat.  But personally, if you let me choose, I will repeat K2.  In K2, your son is smaller, he may not be so sensitive to the issue of repeat, so, should have less psychological effect in my opionion.  However, some people may think it is more sensible to repeat K3, so that your son may have 2 years of chance sit for the interview of those good private and DSS schools.  You should note the government only allow you to join the central allocation phase once only even your son repeat K3.

原帖由 YiuChunMa 於 11-3-5 09:45 發表
Hello Sorb, I was so busy in the past 2 months, didn't have any time to view the forum.

My son was weak at "drawing" and "tidy up things", he got 2 points of those 2 areas. I can't force him to draw ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題