搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖公會幼稚園 聖公會Interview
發新帖
查看: 15866|回覆: 7
go

聖公會Interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-16 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
There is nothing special or difficulty for the interview.  Kids are waiting/playing at the playground before the interview time, then teacher will ask parents to get their application form when time is ready.  Parents and kids line up to go to the interview room at 2nd or 3rd floor.  3 interview tables in the classroom.  

Then teacher will ask
For kids:
1. name, age, who is dad and who is mom.
2. matching game + color
3. muscle testing game

Finally the teacher will give a gift to the kid.

I believe the above questions are pretty standard for a kinder's interview.  It is wholly depends on the performance of the kid.  I noticed that the teacher is quite focus on the kid instead of the parents during the whole interview.  

Good Luck to all, including my son!!!

[ 本帖最後由 d-ma 於 11-1-18 09:58 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 11-1-17 13:46 |顯示全部帖子
We had interview at Central.  Teachers are very nice and we love this school.  For Central, there is interview on 15th and 22nd.  We supposed to have interview on 22nd, but we are not in hk on that day, so change to 15th.  The result of Central will announce on 25 Feb.

[ 本帖最後由 d-ma 於 11-1-18 09:55 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 11-1-18 10:05 |顯示全部帖子
I had amended the content already.  

Sometimes, I think whether the kid will enter the school is kind of "destiny" with the kinder.  The kid will show you by his performance during the interview.  Just take it easy.

4#
發表於 11-1-18 10:06 |顯示全部帖子

回復 17# MyTeddyBear 的帖子

Yes, both dad and mom can join the interview.

5#
發表於 11-1-18 10:40 |顯示全部帖子

回復 15# wootaitai 的帖子

I guess around 2200 applicants for Central and 1300 applicants for Butler.  I was the last group of applicant for Central and my colleague is the last group of applicant for Butler on the application date.

6#
發表於 11-1-18 11:52 |顯示全部帖子

回復 28# GAT 的帖子

this is just a ballpark figure.  the probability to get a seat is around 1/20 for both kinders.  Anyway, take it easy and the god will arrange the best for your kid.

7#
發表於 11-1-18 12:08 |顯示全部帖子

回復 33# GAT 的帖子

Agree!!  When you think your kid is smart enough to handle well during interview, but somehow he can't perform very well.  

My son had attended several interviews for K1, some kinders he performed not good even he was very "genki" on that day.  On the other hand, he had performed very well for the interview on the date he was pretty sick.  So, kids still have their preferences to choose the kinder.

So, I just leave it for the "sky" to arrange for me.  As far as I prepared well for him, whether he can get into that kinder is his destiny.

8#
發表於 11-1-19 23:39 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, the arrangement and interview atomphere is the best among those interviews we attended.  Teachers are very nice, caring and smiling during the whole interview.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題