教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學校 Advices on KCIS
發新帖
查看: 2249|回覆: 4
go

Advices on KCIS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-18 17:40 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,

My girl has been offered a place for KCIS K1 2011-2012, could anyone kindly give me some advices on the following areas ?

1. I heard there is no K3 in KCIS, what will happen to the student in that year ?  Will the school has any arrangement ?

2. Could kids still fit into the local-stream in P1 ?

3. Is the English / Putonghua ratio is about 7: 3 ?  Are you satisfied with their standard of Putonghua compared to KCS ?

4. Is their standard of Chinese comparable to that of a local stream kindergarten ?

5. Are the teachers caring ?

6.  I hope my girl can gain good foundation on both English and Putonghua during her early childhood.  But, I hope she can return to local-stream in primary and secodnary study.  Is this school suitable for me ?

Thanks in advance.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-11-22 09:32 |只看該作者
Any advice, please ?

原帖由 SaladSiu 於 10-11-18 17:40 發表
Hi,

My girl has been offered a place for KCIS K1 2011-2012, could anyone kindly give me some advices on the following areas ?

1. I heard there is no K3 in KCIS, what will happen to the student in th ...

3#
發表於 10-12-2 23:30 |只看該作者
Hi,

1. I heard there is no K3 in KCIS, what will happen to the student in that year ?  Will the school has any arrangement ?
They will go to the preparatory class, full time

2. Could kids still fit into the local-stream in P1 ?
Well, it all depends on the suitability of your kids.  Or how well that your child could adapt to changes

3. Is the English / Putonghua ratio is about 7: 3 ?  Are you satisfied with their standard of Putonghua compared to KCS ?  
That will depend what school you are comparing with - with local KCS, of course, the standard is lower.  It is just like comparing the English standard of KCIS vs KCS.

4. Is their standard of Chinese comparable to that of a local stream kindergarten ?
Another relative question, I will think it will be easier as they communicate mainly in english so parents need to polish their Mandarin at home.

5. Are the teachers caring ?
So far I know is okay

6.  I hope my girl can gain good foundation on both English and Putonghua during her early childhood.  But, I hope she can return to local-stream in primary and secodnary study.  Is this school suitable for me ?
Can't comment on this.  But if your child could adapt to changes and with the help of parents,she might be able to go through changes easier.  Esp for local school, parents support are very important

4#
發表於 10-12-3 17:15 |只看該作者
Thanks for your advice !

5#
發表於 10-12-13 10:52 |只看該作者
KCIS 是國際學校,若你的目標是本地中、小學,建議選本地幼稚園。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題