搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 男拔面試2010
發新帖
樓主: thomasha
go

男拔面試2010 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-9 23:37 |顯示全部帖子
very very similar to what your son has mentioned but my son could not recall as much as yours!
for the arrangement, 去程沒問題, very efficient, except the teacher use the mic kept saying : 家長唔好留係度,請家長即刻現在離開, etc, 好煩。好似行慢2步都阻住佢咁,但其實成間學校都好吉,又無學生上堂都唔知點解要咁緊張。其中有個家長想幫佢個仔映相 (雖然真係無必要映相), 老師即刻開聲(都好大聲)同埋跑去制止佢。SPCC relax好多,今年仲好左間冷氣房。

接就好唔OK, 成個cover playground 唔開,係要家長淋雨,費事撩交嗌,講住咁多。純粹comment 安排logistcis, 唔係話間學校唔好。反而我對佢地揀人的criteria無意見,間學校係佢地,佢真係點揀都得。我見過有D好事好好、好smart既小朋友都被reject, 有時同能力無關,千期唔好太upset.

原帖由 Camom 於 10-10-9 23:00 發表

milkonline2,

My son told me that the most difficult question was "find out 3 missing food (or fruit?)".  He couldn't tell concretely what was it about.  I asked if it's something like "找不同" and  ...

2#
發表於 10-10-11 21:00 |顯示全部帖子
your son may has a good chance as I heard that not every kid will be asked so many questions. Some may only be asked 1-2 questions and then go to video session. People speculate that they don't want to spend energy to the ones who had not met their standard in the 1st place.

呢間學校真係呢....就算係問晒都唔係用多好多時間姐...

原帖由 LaLa 於 10-10-11 16:36 發表
我個仔都係聽公雞無咗耳仔嘅故事, 但就問咗好多(佢話大概10-11條)問題.

跟住有三幅圖找 missing items, 要從圖2搵返圖1出現過但唔見咗嘅野(我無問佢係 mud 野, 但見其他 posts 似乎係生果), 再從圖3搵返圖2出現過 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題