用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 德望學校 (幼稚園) GHS's Principal - where you go?
查看: 4683|回覆: 20
go

GHS's Principal - where you go?

發表於 10-9-20 21:19 |顯示全部帖子
Today, I feel so shock when I saw GHS notice about their Principal (Miss NG) is leaving due to her health problem.  Actually, I don't believe why she left so suddenly.  I just only met her in only one occasion (i.e. P. 1 Admission for GHS on 2010-09-11) , but she was so impressed to me not just about her title.  It's only about her enthaustics attitude and she is a such energetic person in such seminar.  Indeed, she raised up so many issues about those parents put some unreasonable expectations to a new formed kindergarten. (i.e. GHS)  

After attending such seminar, I thought I made a "RIGHT" choice to my daughter for change of Kindergarten.   However, once I saw such change of Principal notice, I feel so frustrated because most teachers are quite inexperienced and  all programme is under construction.  Without an experienced Principal, HOW COME???????

Therefore, I really don't know why Miss NG (Principal) could leave this GHS by such reason.  To be a responsible Principal, you should have at least finished this academic year before you go.  No matter how difficulties are you facing with, but you demonstrated a good model to your child and your staff (i.e. followers) for such determination of Success.  You should have at least proud of yourself about you did a "GREAT JOB" for overcoming ALL hurdles.   

I sincerely hope that the Principal and any managerial level GHS should seriously discussed this matter in depth. Miss NG Siu-lam (Principal), please "RETURN BACK TO GHS".   With your leadership and your experience, I am sure that you can lead GHS (K Section) as a dominant and prestiage Kindergarten in HK shorly.  

Finally, Sister Pauline please try your very best to retain such brilliant leader in your team.  

K3 Kindergarten Parents

發表於 10-9-20 21:50 |顯示全部帖子
Pignet

Totally agree with you ! It's so surprised that she left so suddenly

發表於 10-9-20 21:55 |顯示全部帖子
I also not so sure whether health is the actual reason !   Many people in high rank position leave a company becuase of health condition or retire, but they appear  in another organization a few months later.

發表於 10-9-20 22:16 |顯示全部帖子
I think it's either health or political reason... i don't think she will work in other organization, since she's appointed by 教區.  Therefore.. may be she's really sick.. Pray for her..

發表於 10-9-20 22:28 |顯示全部帖子

回復 4# happy833 的帖子

May be political reason....

發表於 10-9-20 22:37 |顯示全部帖子
咁黑暗......好驚

發表於 10-9-20 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
political reason? 幼稚園唔同其他機構,唔會咁黑暗gra?

發表於 10-9-20 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
有人嘅地方,就會有politic o架啦,唔分乜嘢機構。

發表於 10-9-20 23:42 |顯示全部帖子
Do you remember the secondary section just changed its principal a few months ago ?  (Even during a semester !)

發表於 10-9-20 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
although I do want principal NG to come back too, however, someone in fb said the acting principal said clearly that principal NG will NOT be coming back... guess it's more on political as health conditions can be improved.

發表於 10-9-21 00:26 |顯示全部帖子

回復 10# pignet88 的帖子

I do believe it is a political issue rather than a healthy issue. As we all saw in the past two weeks, Principal NG was energetic. Her friendly caring, her charming gave us a great impression on this GHS, I believe all of us just love her... but just two weeks, everything is changed, how come? We should request the school to have a clear explaination and follow-up action. Changing principal is a servious business, but how come GHS always changes the principals? We are here not just the brand name of GHS, but also the quality education. Just do not understand why such an experienced and enthusiastic has "health problem" in such short period. Would the management of GHS stand out to give us the parents a reasonable explaination, please!

發表於 10-9-21 02:09 |顯示全部帖子

回復 3# Bert 的帖子

同學的女兒告訴我,中學換了校長也不是壞事,因為有資深的舊老師重回學校,校方也重新強調學業和品德,似乎情況比以前更好。

其實,是否可以給校方一點時間,讓大家看看成績?畢竟,開還學不夠一個月。香港機場初啟用時也被評得一文不值,現在已蜚聲國際了。

[ 本帖最後由 GHcat 於 10-9-21 02:11 編輯 ]

發表於 10-9-21 07:13 |顯示全部帖子
同意,換新校長未必是壞事,但如果係Acting呢個,我就無咩信心。雖然信中寫了佢有十幾年校長的經驗,但在平時及家長會的觀察,我就有d保留啦,佢一d都唔親民,比我有d cool 既感覺!!(just my personal feeling!)

political reason?佢係一間教會學校wor?會唔會ah??

發表於 10-9-21 07:40 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# GHcat 的帖子

之前中學校長,出名做得唔好,經驗淺,head唔住d老師,又玩political,佢走左,學校就一定較好。

Kg就是迷,我地望住個小學位,照單全收。我要求的是,學術要高,可接小一程度,培養到積極學習態度和自學能力。
~easybring~

發表於 10-9-21 10:46 |顯示全部帖子
我和大家一樣期望新辦ghk盡快上軌道和順利銜接ghs.

由於事出突然, 相信大家從bk或有些website知道ghk的有些老師是ex-principal或ex-supervisor, 所以大家猜測是否有任何political reason , 我都希望不是這個原因 ,

簡單來說, 大家抱住正面和樂觀的心情:) , 慢慢:time: 接受這個事實, 最重要署理校長能秉承琳琳校長和sister pauline的全人教育理念, 以親切, 愛心和學生福祉為依歸, 希望署理校長主動 消除大家的心中疑慮和憂心. 盡快和家長建立互信.

同時, 學校應維持正常校務行政和貫徹自己的宗旨, 而且, 維持老師的信心和情緒避免影響小朋友的學習環境.

願意與學校一起建立美好的未來

只是個人的抒發

關心ghk發展的家長 上:loveliness:

[ 本帖最後由 passby 於 10-9-25 08:11 編輯 ]

發表於 10-9-21 10:49 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 yukiyu 於 10-9-21 07:13 發表
同意,換新校長未必是壞事,但如果係Acting呢個,我就無咩信心。雖然信中寫了佢有十幾年校長的經驗,但在平時及家長會的觀察,我就有d保留啦,佢一d都唔親民,比我有d cool 既感覺!!(just my personal feeling!)

political reason ...

係咪 新校長... 無咁親民呢???
[

發表於 10-9-21 10:51 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 elmolly 於 10-9-20 23:53 發表
although I do want principal NG to come back too, however, someone in fb said the acting principal said clearly that principal NG will NOT be coming back... guess it's more on political as health cond ...

fb=facebook ??  我想add , 謝!!
[

發表於 10-9-21 11:18 |顯示全部帖子
I really miss Principal Euginia Ng.  Wish her all the best in future endeavour!

發表於 10-9-21 12:43 |顯示全部帖子
唉!真係好無奈,一直以來我們只係自已幫自已去build up對學校既信心,不斷安慰自已說比時間學校。
唉!講真,孩子們成長同學習的黃金時間同樣重要,學校重辦開學亂大家理解明白加體諒。一直只有靜觀其變,睇睇學校會點做,開學初 頭三日聽了吳校長既分享確實令我安心和放心一點,還期待著吳校長所講,黎緊學校舉行的生日會會有咩唔同,當日琳琳校長還大賣關子,實在令我們期待。我並不是期望小孩會有什麼禮物帶回家,而係想從中體會下學校既理念,方向同對幼兒既啟發。想不到生日會還未到,校長已離開,實在很難想像究竟發生咩事和接受!
說真的,我確實對學校有期望,其實不只這學校,我係對小孩會接受怎樣既教育而有所期望,相信很多家長同我都一樣,因此我們選讀這校。現在事情已經發生,相信學校要決定換校長亦唔係一件容易的事,既然內有原因又已成事實,我們無奈接受,但我們希望的是,校方可否替我們眾家長們舉行一個家長會,具體一點為我們講說學校情況 (不論係大家所擔憂的校車、英普老師或課堂時間、課程銜接或新校長等問題) 籍此解答我們眾家長心目中疑問。
唔好意思,發表左自已小小睇法,希望大家唔好介意!亦希望真的會有校方人員睇到,代為向學校查詢一下!

謝謝!

發表於 10-9-21 13:49 |顯示全部帖子
十分讚同sin_928的提議. 坦白說,我們當中不少是因為吳校長的緣故才對德望幼稚園投下信心一票,希望校方可以在短時間內安排一個家長會給所有家長一個交代, 並認真聆聽家長的各樣訴求 (包括校車,課程進度,英普比重,升小銜接......等),盡快消除家長心中的憂慮,化解這個信心危機!讓家長放心把小孩子的黃金歲月交給德望!