搜索
教育王國 討論區 培僑書院 想了解下培橋書院
發新帖
查看: 11088|回覆: 2
go

想了解下培橋書院 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-10 00:38 |顯示全部帖子
ERICBB and HKdevil, out of curiosity which kindergarten did your children attend in the past?  

Does PK has a particular preference of accepting certain kindergarten?

With such a tough competition, over 2000 applicants fighting over 120 spots... was it only because of the 一條龍, or it's cause good academic record, or it's cause of it's good 品格教育?

some caution people regarding their "紅色背景" also... was that ever a concern?

thank you for sharing

2#
發表於 10-9-12 17:58 |顯示全部帖子
Seem like all the current student's parent Regina.yip        and ERICBB and HKdevil giving PK a 2-thumbs up

Can some of the current parents comment on their 品格教育 then?  I think academic record are fairly good, but other than that I am sure all parents will worry about their Children's 德行.

I ask because most of the "international school" education style, the kids are more free and can go really "wild"...

3#
發表於 10-9-12 23:47 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for your sharing HKdevil!  We are liberal parent too, we reason with our daughter and explain to her with reason.  Our concern is just some International School have a tough time to teach "respect" to the kid.  They are too free-form, free-style that kids run around and screaming/yelling like child-gone-wild...  I have seen kids got bruised cause they we just "playing" too rough...
Of course, all these same concern can still happen in traditional style schooling in Hong Kong.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖