發表於 10-7-17 02:48 |只看該作者
good ah....., same to me, 2 to 3 times in weekday and weekend is family day

3#
發表於 10-7-17 14:04 |只看該作者

回覆 1# cillaB 的文章

現在平日去二次,星期六去一次(讓Daddy可以參與),假期其他時間就family day。

4#
發表於 10-7-21 15:56 |只看該作者
This is my plan. I hope I can bring my son to language playgroup Mon, Wed and Fri. He can go swimming on Tues. Then, I will bring him to music class on Thursday. I hope he can get used to school life. Sat and Sun are our family day. I hope he can have a balanced life.

5#
發表於 11-4-6 12:48 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 11-4-6 21:59 |只看該作者
max 3 days a week. weekend family day.

7#
發表於 11-4-8 06:55 |只看該作者
As my baby loves moving around, we joined 2 gym classes. Later we though one is not good as all experience instructors quited their job and it was announced right after we have done advanced payment (for discount), so need to continue the class until end of May (last for 5 mths).

So we have that gym class on Mon, language and music classes on weekdays (3 days), but sometimes due to time scheudule of the class, we normally have to go 4 days, so he needs to go to playgroups from Mon to Fri.

And we have Victoria playgroup on Sat morning and another gym class in the afternoon, so papa and I can both join the pg with him. Sun is family day that we can go out or take rest.

Originally we have pg on both Sat & Sun last yr, but we are really too tired as my hb have to work late everyday and works on alternative Sat, so I switch some classes to weekdays so that we can have more rest, and now we can take him out and have family day on Sun.

What I have big headache is, as my baby can speak very few words, his performances in PN interviews were not good and now we only get p.m. offer. It is really tough and I have no idea how to switch his "time table" as he normally wakes up at 9 am (then goes to pg), afternoon sleeps from 3 pm to 5 pm, it is hard for him to change his snap to the morning e.g. 11am to suit the p.m. session, and we surely cannot attend language classes on weekdays.

The staff says many parents let their babies to go to 9 am class, then go home and sleep for while, then have lunch; but I don't think it works, as the class takes an hr, and it takes an hr for him to go home, so he can only sleep from 11am (and he seldom sleeps on time, sometimes he can stay awake whole day wthout afternoon snap).

And I don't know how long he can sleep, and save the time for lunch and change clothes, and prepare to get on the school bus, as I don't know the time slot for p.m. session and when we should get on the school bus.

Anyone knows normally what is the time schedule for p.m. class (from 2 pm to 4 pm?) and when he should get on the school bus normally?

Headache.....well, we can still let him have his language class on weekends, but more lessons for same language is better as it helps him to memorize the words, instead of waiting for a week and forget everything.....and I do want him to continue his music and gym class, and even try some new ones like swimming, painting.....sigh....maybe I am asking too much as we can't do so many on Sat & Sun so we can only pick some important.

Any mammys can give me some advice?

Thanks a lot in advance.

8#
發表於 11-4-8 10:21 |只看該作者

9#
發表於 11-4-11 16:25 |只看該作者

10#
發表於 11-4-11 16:40 |只看該作者
as i'm a busy working mama, so i only let my kid to join pg on Sat., then Sunday is family day.

11#
發表於 11-4-12 10:23 |只看該作者
my daughter is now15mths n i let her go playgroup...after the cny, reli play  in the style of lesson, n the first mth she goes onve per week via weekday which her dad goes with her, cos i want daddy joins as well. afterwards, i let her join the language class on sat morning,, n will have one more language class for her in may.that means three per weeks. i dun think it reli good for them to have such a  busy sc
‹ 上一主題|下一主題