密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ArtLuk Music Centre
發新帖
查看: 1934|回覆: 4
go

ArtLuk Music Centre

發表於 10-6-16 13:27 |顯示全部帖子
Does anyone join this playgroup before (English part)?  Any comments?  Just received its leaflet and want to know more.  Is the classroom in Tsing Yi?

Thanks

發表於 10-6-20 00:22 |顯示全部帖子
Hello ! Can you let me know what does this playgroup about and where Tsing Yi is it ?

原帖由 y3y 於 10-6-16 13:27 發表
Does anyone join this playgroup before (English part)?  Any comments?  Just received its leaflet and want to know more.  Is the classroom in Tsing Yi?

Thanks

發表於 10-6-20 14:32 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry I've no idea too, just found from the leaflet and know there is music and english parts.  The music part is for elder kids while eng part can be suit 8 months to x yrs.  And it said the venue for english playgroup is in Tierra Verde.  So just want to ask here if anyone has joined before.

原帖由 o-kiddo 於 10-6-20 00:22 發表
Hello ! Can you let me know what does this playgroup about and where Tsing Yi is it ?

發表於 10-7-12 00:27 |顯示全部帖子
I've paid for the music playgroup, but I am not happy with their service. They called me many times to change the course time and date. You have to be careful that they dont have an exact date or time for their course, they tell you that they will work out a time based on the students' preference and then carefully mark down your preference.
Even when they "confirmed"  a time and date, then they called just a few days before the class and notify you that your original class time is not the most suitable age group for your kid...and may offer you class time that you can't make and tells you that "you can come at the original time ga, but its just not so good for your kid ji ma"

發表於 10-7-12 01:04 |顯示全部帖子
but actually my kid is not in that age group! If I keep the origianl class time, my kid will be with a younger age group! But the leaflet clearly seperate the age groups!