發表於 10-3-22 13:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
又話大人多d睇書,自然會增加小朋友既閱讀興趣既!
點解我個5歲囡一見我睇書,就係咁叫我唔好睇書...唔係叫我同佢一齊玩,就係叫我同佢一齊睇電視 @@
我反叫佢唔好睇電視,同我一齊睇書,佢就唔鬼理我走0左去
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 10-3-22 14:16 |只看該作者
find some interesting picture book, read it by yourself and laughing at the story line and attract her attention.  It always works

3#
發表於 10-3-22 15:04 |只看該作者
我個女就只係睇圖畫唔睇字, 仲成日問我點解我睇書睇得好開心佢一d都feel唔倒?

4#
發表於 10-3-22 23:14 |只看該作者
我個女五月四歲,我屋企好少睇電視,我諗我個女見到我睇電視嘅時間,一個月唔超過兩個鐘(同佢一齊睇另計),所以佢都好少主動要求(唔係唔會,係少d).佢好鍾意睇書,最高紀錄可以同我係圖書館兩個半鐘,係咁叫我讀,讀到我口乾.我個仔兩歲兩個月,最高紀錄係叫人讀兩個鐘書唔停,佢自己平時都會翻下書,自己睇.

我覺得大人唔係小朋友面前睇電視,效果會好好.

王國長老

5#
發表於 10-3-24 14:54 |只看該作者
試吓帶小朋友到兒童圖書館或大型書店, 讓他們尋找有興趣看的書籍, 再慢慢培養出閱讀興趣來~

6#
發表於 10-3-24 16:20 |只看該作者
Hereunder are my personal opinion to help children enjoying reading.

a) No television (it doesn't mean tv is poisionous, but it would give hugh distraction that makes them not able to accomplish anything patiently and concentrately. ), and no electronic games.  

b) Provide a nice and quiet enviornment to read at home.   For younger kids and babies, suggest to lay books in a box and lower book shelters that they could reach on their own easily.

c) Reading bedtime stories to children regularly.

d) Buy beautiful books as a reward or gifts to children.  No matter toy books, game books,  picture books or bathtub floating books or bracelet books.  Reading pictures is the beginning to enjoy reading.  Please don't mind to let them reading pictures as much they like. Once they enjoy books, they would read more soon.

e) Do the best to understand your kids' favorite so as to give the appropriate books to nurture their interest.  Sometimes read their favour books to understand what's on their mind.

f) Borrow good books from library.  Make the visits to libraries or bookshops as a precious moment with kids.  After shopping or borrowing books, suggest to take kids to have dining at a elegrant restaurant or snacks at a quiet ice cream shop.  It's absolute relaxing to keep reading a while when drinking tea, coffee and chocolate milk.

g) packing 1 or 2 books inside the knapsack when going out for all errands to ensure they have kind of entertainment during transportation, dining, waiting and whatsover.  

h) sharing your kids the content of books you're reading.

Long ago I was a mum not reading not more than 1 or 2 books a year, very much like some HK people.   My girl reads a lot and she changes me.  Now I love reading and at least read 1-3 books a week.  It's amazing to know so many good books.  Thanks for the authors.

All kids are wonderful!  Good luck!

原帖由 愛貓 於 10-3-24 14:54 發表
試吓帶小朋友到兒童圖書館或大型書店, 讓他們尋找有興趣看的書籍, 再慢慢培養出閱讀興趣來~

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 10-3-24 22:39 |只看該作者
doesn't matter she is reading the pics or the words.  In these early days it more important to get her interest to books, rathen than the skill to read.  If you are too pushy and make her dislike books (because no pics or always distract her asking her to read words), that would the least you would like to do.  好心做壞事, 欲速則不達.

8#
發表於 10-4-27 18:45 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

9#
發表於 10-4-28 16:13 |只看該作者
我0係一個唔睇電視既人,原因係電視永遠俾亞囡同老公霸住!

其實我都知亞囡睇電視係多0左,不過我覺得佢0係卡通入面學到既英文(佢只會睇英文卡通台),係出奇地多,而明顯地比起一般同年既小朋友,佢d英文程度算係超晒班。所以我之前一直都由得佢睇...

發覺佢唔中意睇書之後,我都已經開始節制佢睇電視既時間,佢亦都好聽話,算係控制得到。不過問題係,就算當佢唔睇電視既時候,佢都會情願玩玩具、做手工或者摺0下紙,都唔想睇書。點算好呢,點先可以再培養得番佢睇書既興趣呢

10#
發表於 10-4-28 16:14 |只看該作者
試下同佢睇佢地鍾意嘅書先。
唔駛一字一句跟本書讀晒架,同佢讀下又問下佢故事內容,佢會覺得有趣啲。

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 10-5-1 12:32 |只看該作者
other than story books, you can try to borrow or buy some books in the topics which they may be interested... then introduce the "real thing" to them.

e.g. when i learnt that my boy was interested in space, I brought him to space museum.

For TV, sorry, seems your hb loves watching TV.. try to stop him for watching TV in front of the kids.

12#
發表於 10-5-7 01:27 |只看該作者
因為小朋友係電影上學野係比較快咖..畫面快嘛..佢地易學到..但係就會顯生一個問題...小朋友愈大愈鐘意睇電視而唔鐘意睇書=(
‹ 上一主題|下一主題