搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 About CAIS Secondary
發新帖
查看: 2865|回覆: 2
go

About CAIS Secondary [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-18 06:29 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Did anyone know about the student's discipline of CAIS Secondary School?  My son is now studying in Canada and will return to Hong Kong this summer.  I have read all the comments about CAIS, but seems no one knows more about their Secondary School.  Please help!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-2-18 10:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 shaughnessy 於 10-2-18 06:29 發表
Did anyone know about the student's discipline of CAIS Secondary School?  My son is now studying in Canada and will return to Hong Kong this summer.  I have read all the comments about CAIS, but seems ...

my husband teaching in one of the so-called "traditional-elite" schools in HK had a student couldn't cope with the pressure of HKAL and then transferred to CAIS. Being in a v. disciplined and good conduct school for more than 5 years, the girl shared that she was v. impressed by the well-behaved kids in CAIS.

Hope parents of the secondary session in CAIS can share more on this aspect.

Btw, as your boy is now in Canada, how do you compare the curriculum of his Canadian school with the one of CAIS.

Thanks in advanced for your sharing :)

3#
發表於 10-2-18 13:16 |只看該作者
As I know, CAIS is teaching Canadian Curriculum.  Therefore, I think my son can handle if he studied in CAIS.  My most concern is the discipine of the school and their exam results.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題