教育王國 討論區 徵保母車 Nanny Bus from HK Island to Ying Wa
發新帖
樓主: mamay
go

Nanny Bus from HK Island to Ying Wa [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-26 22:36 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

I live on Robinson Road and would like to join your nanny bus.  If I can't find transportation that's less than 30 minutes door to door, our family will move to Kowloon.  

Mamay, thanks a lot for arranging this.  I hope to hear good news from you soon.

2#
發表於 10-2-2 17:22 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 mamay 於 10-2-2 10:55 發表
so now we have 4 parents living in HK island.  I will ask the driver to quote me the price but I guess it will not be cheap as we only got 4 people sharing the nanny bus.

Thank you Mamay.  There will be an orientation briefing before the next school year starts. Maybe we can recruit more students then. Again, thank you for arranging this.

3#
發表於 10-3-16 21:22 |顯示全部帖子
Haven't visited this chat room for some time and I'm glad that I came in today to hear such good news.  We live on Robinson Road and is interested in the nanny bus service.  

Thanks a lot, Zoe-Mummy for calling Mr. Wong.  Would be much appreciated if you could get a quote for us for the pick up time and cost.  BTW, what time does school start?

4#
發表於 10-3-20 19:22 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 26# Zoe-Mummy 的文章

Dear Zoe-Mummy,

Please check PM.  Thanks a lot!

bbone

5#
發表於 10-3-22 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 29# Zoe-Mummy 的文章

Dear Zoe-Mummy,

I tried several times but still couldn't send you a PM.  Could you please send one to me and I'll see if I can reply to your PM?  Thanks a lot!

bbone

6#
發表於 10-3-24 00:21 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 31# Zoe-Mummy 的文章

Hi Zoe-Mummy,

I tried just now to send you a PM but with no success.  I've sent you an email.  Please check.  Thanks!

7#
發表於 10-5-5 22:42 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Zoe-mummy and all,

Sorry to inform you that we will be moving to Kowloon and won't be using the nanny bus service.  Hope you can gather enough children to form a line.  Good luck!

bbone
‹ 上一主題|下一主題