發新帖
查看: 15288|回覆: 1
go

呼籲 : 幫下我地WAITING LIST的小朋友 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 09-12-8 21:31 |顯示全部帖子
Support!

I understand some parents may need some time before they can decide but once you have decided, please kindly notify the kindergarten directly to withdraw those you are no longer interested.

Some kindergartens may require formal letter for withdraw.  For your convenient, I have a sample here so you can refer to:

退學通知書

考生編號: XXXXXX
學生姓名: XXX  XXXXXXX

致       : XXX幼稚園,

本人的女兒XXX 於2009年XX月X日獲貴校取錄,但因同時間獲得另一間離家較近的學校取錄,為了方便孩子的上下課,我們最後選取了這間學校。特發此信,通知取消學位,以便貴校可以盡早安排其餘備取生入讀。

再一次多謝
貴校給予我女兒機會。

祝 教安
XXX家長
2009年XX月XX日

Hope this can speed up the process for them to notify the waiting list parents!  I know this year has been really tough!

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 09-12-8 21:32 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-12-8 23:50 |顯示全部帖子
Very touching to see many parents who are willing to give up the offers so early to help other waiting-list parents.

Last year because all the offers we received are separated by 1-2 weeks so we have to pay the deposit whenever an offer came.  Particularly because the better offer came at later time so we don't want to take the risk to give up the earlier offers.

However, when I want to release the offers and call each kindergartens and find that it was not as easy as I want to get it done just by a phone call.  It is quite a hassle to try to write a Chinese letter (judging by my bk posts, I guess everyone know my Chinese is not that good!) and finally found some samples from bk and edited by my wife to have it done.  So hopefully the sample I post can help the parents a bit.  I guess it is really okay to copy a letter of withdrawl and the kindergarten won't mind having the same format from different parents
‹ 上一主題|下一主題