搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 St Catherine's 等待中大聯盟
發新帖
樓主: appleng
go

St Catherine's 等待中大聯盟 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-30 16:16 |顯示全部帖子
My son is also in the waiting list.  收到信後都失望咗幾分鐘, 因為以為家姐今年才在 St Cat 畢業, 會大啲機會, 但原來 St Cat 真的很公平, 完全睇面試表現.

不過我好快就冇唔開心, 因為還有很多好的幼稚園, 我個心反而好平靜, 可能my son 和 St Cat 無緣, 又或者他在其他幼稚園會更開心, so he will be studying in another 我一直都好心儀嘅幼稚園.  I also feel thankful that I will have a chance to experience a different kindergarten.  

To all parents, don't feel too upset about the result, you never know which school is the best for your child and there is not only one good kindergarten!!!!

Add oil.

2#
發表於 09-11-30 16:33 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Yiu-Hang,

Of course I remember you from the MCS forum.  Congratulations for your son, you must be very happy.

My son should be going to Creative Primary School Kindergarten, I like the environment there and I believe my son will be very happy there.  He has complete different character than his sister and cannot sit still, so I am happy to try out another School.

原帖由 Yiu-Hang 於 09-11-30 16:25 發表
Hi JJBaby0307

If you remember me, I have one girl and one boy, same as you, and both of our girls are now at MCS P1.

My little son is lucky enough to get a K1 seat from St Cat next year.  I did not  ...

3#
發表於 09-11-30 18:16 |顯示全部帖子
I heard the teacher said they received over 7,000 applications this year in 2 days after they posted the application information on their website and that's why they had to stop the applications on the Monday following their application announcement on Friday....

原帖由 nozomu-kun 於 09-11-30 18:12 發表
SC 今年有幾人報呀, 聽講kv過邊就好誇, 有成5/6千人報

4#
發表於 09-12-2 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi JackieEE,

I didn't apply for SN so I don't know how to compare the two.  I'm sure you won't be wrong picking anyone of the two.  Maybe you can bring your kid to visit both schools again and you may have a new thought.  Good luck.

原帖由 JackieEE 於 09-12-1 23:21 發表
Hi, jjbaby0307

I got a sc waiting but have a pm offer on both SN and Creative Primary School(CPS), I still consider which one should be more suitable to my son.
After interview of CPS, I like their e ...

5#
發表於 09-12-2 12:18 |顯示全部帖子
don't give too much pressure to yourselve and your kid la, 收到waiting list does not mean the end of the world.  There were over 7000 applicants for only 600-700 seats, even if the kid answered all the questions would not gurantee an offer.  And more importantly, it doesn't mean your kid was not smart at all, sometimes it's pure luck.

There is not only one good kindergarten in hong kong, getting admitted into SC also doesn't guarantee the kid will have a very good future, don't let the result make you so unhappy.  If you continue to support your kid along no matter which school he or she is going to, he or she is going to make very good progress in the future.

原帖由 princesskit 於 09-12-2 12:07 發表
收到waiting list 之後, 到而家心情都未能平伏,佢當時interview响8:45AM,亞仔雖然未訓醒咁烏下烏下咁,但都肯做哂所有野,點不知都係唔收....唉.....真係很傷心呀!! ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題