教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 HKBU Kinder Interview
發新帖
查看: 2204|回覆: 1
go

HKBU Kinder Interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-12 01:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-11 17:45 發表
same as you, i will interview on 8:45am so early and crashed with kv at 9:00am, maybe i will give up the khbuk's interview.
Also stafford has accepted my son.  will you pay the registration fee for st ...

Hi Lilian and BB豬MUMMY ,

nice to talk to you again!

I will give up the interview at HKBUK as I believe that it's major teaching medium is Chinese -  I prefer to be Eng.  Also, this is a pretty new KG so not so sure about its quality.  The other reason is that there are too many interviews to attend.  I don't want to make my son feeling bad about interview.

For the Stafford registration, you can post the cheque.  I did so and checked with the school that they have already received my cheque.  You don't need to go in person - the offer letter says the same!

2#
發表於 09-11-15 00:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 k1723 於 09-11-15 00:09 發表

i have'nt attend HKBU int , coz 10:30 int york and 14:00 st. johanna 15:30 KV , i only take york and KV . 我怕太多會全部衰哂,
my son stafford pm class, how about you

Hi k1723,

I have given up HKBU as well as I've got many interviews today as well including SN, York & St Johannes.

Ha, my son is also accepted by Stafford pm class.  What do you think about Stafford?  Do you think you'll finally choose it?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖