發表於 04-11-2 23:07 |只看該作者

小一需要補習嗎?

本人是位在職媽咪,請問小朋友升上小一有冇需要咁早揾人補習?

2#
發表於 04-11-3 03:06 |只看該作者

Re: 小一需要補習嗎?

I THINK NO NEED NOW.
I THINK ABOUT PRIMARY 3.
IF YOUR CHILD HAVE SOME PROBLEM IN LEARNING.
該用戶已被刪除

3#
發表於 04-11-3 23:29 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 04-11-4 00:37 |只看該作者

盡力不要補習, 會有依賴的習慣

rr

5#
發表於 04-11-4 12:33 |只看該作者

it all depends on whether you have time to guide and lead your kid since they are so small and need some sort of guidance during the transition period. If you are a working mom, it is better to find a tutor and the tutor, her main duties are to guide and lead your kid, simple things such as making diaries of homework, check homework, go over the books that have been taught at school, prepare for test and dictation. If the guidance is good and that means your kid knows the basis of how to study and look after their work, then in P2 or upper, they have the ability to take care of their work, there is no need to bring in a tutor. This is my views.

My kids does not need any tutors now and the smaller one is in upper primary so far no problem.

6#
發表於 04-11-4 13:14 |只看該作者

我唸係好睇個小朋友。好似我個姪女,佢唔鍾意認字,測驗唔識睇題目好低分,佢呀媽而家唸緊補唔補習,都幾頭痛。 :-|

7#
發表於 04-11-4 14:28 |只看該作者

好贊成呀.  如果小朋友唔洗人幫, 自己都跟到, 梗係唔洗補習啦.  但係如果小朋友自己跟唔到, 父母又要做野, 唔得閒幫佢.  小朋友就會更+無心機.  無辦法之, 惟有補習架啦.  補習只不過係一個名稱黎o者, 我日日同仔睇d功課, 溫書, 你都可以話佢補緊習架.

markchan 寫道:
it all depends on whether you have time to guide and lead your kid since they are so small and need some sort of guidance during the transition period. If you are a working mom, it is better to find a tutor and the tutor, her main duties are to guide and lead your kid, simple things such as making diaries of homework, check homework, go over the books that have been taught at school, prepare for test and dictation. If the guidance is good and that means your kid knows the basis of how to study and look after their work, then in P2 or upper, they have the ability to take care of their work, there is no need to bring in a tutor. This is my views.

My kids does not need any tutors now and the smaller one is in upper primary so far no problem.

8#
發表於 04-11-4 23:05 |只看該作者

最好就等小朋友試下跟唔跟得上, 否則會養成依賴.

9#
發表於 04-11-5 16:38 |只看該作者

我都有這個問題, 我要工作, 又沒有家人可幫手.  
:-D

10#
發表於 04-11-5 20:48 |只看該作者

我覺得唔係要補習,但係要返工ge媽咪,可能有需要搵補習社輔導佢做功課......

因為返工已經夠辛苦,返到屋企仲要同佢勞氣功課,仲要同佢溫默書......真係好唔掂﹗

如果佢係我返屋企前完成所有功課,咁親子關係都好D﹗

11#
發表於 04-11-5 22:11 |只看該作者

I agree with CKC!

12#
發表於 04-11-5 22:11 |只看該作者

CKC 寫道:
最好就等小朋友試下跟唔跟得上, 否則會養成依賴.

I agree with CKC!

13#
發表於 04-11-6 00:19 |只看該作者

Jan-wen 寫道:
本人是位在職媽咪,請問小朋友升上小一有冇需要咁早揾人補習?

Different families have different situations.  It is always not just a simple question whether a 'tutor' is needed for a P.1 boy.

I am a busy working mom and I insist to keep two hours every day guiding my son to catch up his new assignment.  He is experiencing the most difficult interim (from Kinder to Primary) and so do we, as the parent.

To support him when he faces difficulties and unknown.
To correct him when he performs bad habits.
To remind him when he forgets.
To direct him when he gets lost and frustrated.

A tutor may be good for some situations and/or retain one's school work but definitely cannot fulfill any of the above.

Therefore, it always depends.
Loving, Caring & Sharing “教養孩童,使他走當行的道,就是到老,他也不偏離。” (箴言23:6)

14#
發表於 04-12-11 23:51 |只看該作者

I think many people feel surprise when I tell them I hire a private tutor for my son who is now studying P1.  I let him did homework in tutorial centre, however, he could not finish his homework in 1.5 hrs, sometimes, only did two homework.  The tutor said he did not concentrate in his work......  Even I now have a good private tutor, she told me it's not work, my son could not concentrate well though no body in the sitting room during tutorial time.  He also careless in doing his homework.

I want to train my son to do and revise his homework.  However, after the first month, I surrendered.  Sent him to tutorial centre, not work.  Private tutor is my last option.  But the private tutor's view is correct, she said children of this age need someone take care of him and give him close guidance very much.  As a busy working mother, I can hardly squeeze more time.  I really hope that I can back home earlier after work or become a full time mother to take care of my children.

15#
發表於 04-12-12 09:04 |只看該作者

I understand a busy mom's difficulty as I have gone through this stage.  When my girl started P.1, I have to work very late everyday, come home by 8 to 9 pm.  So it is very difficult to spare time with her and review her work.    I have not used any tutor, as it is fortunate that she has tutor class at school in the afternoon (whole day school), and her teachers will assist them to finish most of her work at school.  But still I need to squeeze time to check her work at night to ensure that she is on track.

I think it is really important for parents to guide their kids in primary, not the tutor.  Tutor can help the kids finishing the homework, but cannot encourage and guide the kids to do the work by themselves with self-motivation and interest.  If parents can guide the kids by themselves, the kids will feel that parents are working with them together and they are more cared of and will be more willing to work harder.

If there is problem at P.1, the problem will be much larger when going up to higher levels as the workload will increase and more difficult.

16#
發表於 04-12-12 11:24 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

17#
發表於 04-12-12 11:34 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題