搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 st. paul co-ed 面試報料站
發新帖
樓主: cutekiddy
go

st. paul co-ed 面試報料站 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-14 10:24 |顯示全部帖子
don't worry, Vice Principal, Ms. Leung is a very kind and hearted person.  (For me, I think she is much much kinder than Ms. Lee). May be you will get a big surprise.

As I know, The 1st interview will be completed by next week.

2#
發表於 09-10-15 10:40 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I have only donated to the school  a few hundreds each year for many years and the school haven't complained on it.  I agree with Amom, the fee for the extra-curricular activities is very minimal  at school and also usually cheaper than the center at outside as the school will subside part of the fee for most of the extra-curricular activities. (e.g. musical instrument  lesson).

I think for the parents who spend about 20k for their kid are only at their own wish.  For me , I only spend about $5000 for the activities outside school.

3#
發表於 09-10-20 09:40 |顯示全部帖子
According to my kid's report (studying in SPCCPS now), The first round interview is still undergoing.  likely they will send out the letters next week and the 2nd interview will start in early Nov.

4#
發表於 09-10-20 09:47 |顯示全部帖子
According to my kid's report (studying in SPCCPS now), The first round interview is still undergoing.  likely they will send out the letters next week and the 2nd interview will start in early Nov.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題