搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 st. paul co-ed 面試報料站
發新帖
樓主: cutekiddy
go

st. paul co-ed 面試報料站 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-29 06:28 |顯示全部帖子
According to my girl, there were some kids in the waiting area, they played matching games and read in turns while being called to the individual interview.

The interviewer showed my girl a picture and asked what the story was about.  Then she was given cards and asked to arrange and tell how a seed grows into a tree.

The whole process took 30 minutes.

I don't think the interview was conducted in groups of 3.  The kids were called to the interview upon arrival and came out individually.

2#
發表於 09-9-29 14:57 |顯示全部帖子
Our stated time was 3:15 p.m. and we arrived at 3:10 p.m..  My girl was called straight into the interview room.  I saw all the other kids went straight into the room upon arrival too.

This was what happened on 25/9/09.  I am not sure what's happening on other days.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-9-29 09:40 發表
Hi Jen 2008 - did the interview start on the stated time? did you have to wait long?

thank you!

3#
發表於 09-9-29 15:03 |顯示全部帖子
I think the interviewer was the headmistress, as it was stated on the interview letter.  My girl kept telling me the headmistress was nice 'cause I told her she would be interviewed by the headmistress.

原帖由 Astoria 於 09-9-29 14:48 發表
I've heard that only those related group are interviewed by the Principal and those un-related group are intervewed by Vice-prinipal in the first batch.  Until all the related group are interviewed, P ...

4#
發表於 09-10-9 15:28 |顯示全部帖子
May I ask what is "簡介書", was it given out on the briefing section?

Last night I showed Dr Chan and Ms Lee's picture to my daughter and she was quite sure she met Ms Lee in the interview.

5#
發表於 09-10-11 02:03 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you.  I didn't attend any briefing section and so didn't know what's on it.

The interview wasn't that long, it's only 30 minutes in total.  As there were only 5-6 kids in the room (judged by the no. of parents waiting outside), I guessed the individual interview time was only 5 minutes.

My husband is an old boy of the secondary section.

原帖由 Astoria 於 09-10-10 07:15 發表
Hi Jen2008,

Yes, "簡介書" is the one given out during the briefing section.

How long does your daughter interview? Someone says interview with Principal is more detail and takes longer.

6#
發表於 09-10-11 17:32 |顯示全部帖子
I don't think the chance is great as my daughter is a Sept premature girl.  The school loves big kids.  I just want to give her another chance as without looking at the interview performance, she is a bit privileged.

Every year, there are quite a few 'related' applicants cannot go into second interview.

原帖由 Astoria 於 09-10-11 07:53 發表
Hi Jen2008,

Since your husband is an old boy, your daughter should have met the principal.  As per the Principal said in the briefing session, you should belong to the related group and will have a h ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題